Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

As mean as it sounds, i hope capcom looses money for putting all thier games on the gamecube
    Not to be rude or anything, but who cares what console Capcom puts their games on? I hope Capcom makes money putting their games on Gamecube because at first I wasn't for the idea of Resident Evil on Gameube, however, I don't know what it is but since I first played Resident Evil(Remake) it is almost as if Gamecube was meant for Resident Evil with the graphics and controller(IMO of course). IMO on those whole situation you mentioned every console should have great games exclusive to them, one console shouldn't have all of the best games on it.

2. Games   -   #12
    ofcourse not, i merely mean that nintendo is to damn greedy for there own good for not having ports of RE made. For instance, xbox and pc got halo (although both are made by microsoft they are 2 different peripheals (however you spell it)), ps2 and xbox had GTA 3, and all sytems had sould calibur, so why can't nintendo share? is it really THAT much to ask for?

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    RE4 is the last game in the deal/contract to be console exlcusive. and yes Capcom is loosing money on the games it puts out on the GC. and unlike certain jackass morons i do care, because that transfers into other RE games that they might end up having low budgets for. im glad this is the last in the deal and Big N doesn't try and make another deal. GC sucks and theres not enough good titles to make me buy that console even if its only 100 dollars.

4. Games   -   #14
    Precisely! I could'nt have said it better myself! And to think i thought all the people that new their facts on how GC sucks were all gone!

5. Games   -   #15
    Precisely! I could'nt have said it better myself! And to think i thought all the people that new their facts on how GC sucks were all gone!
    That is an opinion that it sucks. It is not a fact.

6. Games   -   #16
    Debaser
    Originally posted by Necrobrogdon@16 February 2004 - 18:35
    ofcourse not, i merely mean that nintendo is to damn greedy for there own good for not having ports of RE made. For instance, xbox and pc got halo (although both are made by microsoft they are 2 different peripheals (however you spell it)), ps2 and xbox had GTA 3, and all sytems had sould calibur, so why can't nintendo share? is it really THAT much to ask for?
    Every console has it's exclusives, GC has it's Resident Evil, PS2 has it's Final Fantasy, X-Box has it's....whatever it has. If they didn't there'd be no reason to buy a different console.

And btw I have a GC and it far from sucks, though I prefer PS2 the GC has some really good games on it, and the ones coming out for it soon MGS: Twin Snakes, FF: Crystal Chronicles, RE4 are more than enough reason to pick one up for 100$

7. Games   -   #17
    strangely enough, im starting to want to buy a GC due to its cheapness and the fact it has re.........this will require alot more thought once fable comes out......scary

8. Games   -   #18
    Debaser
    It's worth it, I bought mine new but you can buy a used one for around 40$, that's less than what you'd pay for a game. Can't think of a much better reason than that

9. Games   -   #19
    the only thing i would think is that how long til it breaks.....i got my xbox the christmas before last, now i have to spen about 1/2 the price i paid to buy it just to fix the damn reader! But seeing as i'm a huge RE fan i sappose certain sacrifices must be made.

10. Games   -   #20
    i just scoped out ebay, and you can get a GC,2 controllers, a memory card, and perhaps a few games for 100 bucks in great condition....now thats cheap

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast