Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where's Tv World?

Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@24 February 2004 - 00:04
    Thank you {I}{K}{E}.Maybe now that a MOD has told them where to discuss stuff about TV they will Listen.

Lord knows they have not been to any of us who have been telling them where to go for weeks now!

This comming from someone who wants Musicworld users to have there own Member Group please.........

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@23 February 2004 - 23:55
    Its good you are all thinking about how to help/improve the board.
    Some say: 'WE WANT TV WORLD !!'

But If you think again you will understand that it's not really needed because everything is discussed in movieworld, a question like: 'could we have a sub section in movieworld' sounds better

But come with more examples about how to classify such a sub forum.. to give a mod (me) more view about what you are exactly thinking about this
    like:

- a verified section, maybe a can section for complete series?
    - how to order different kinds of tv series like anime and komedie?
    - etc....

{I}{K}{E}
    Well with a TV Sub forum it would be just like Movie world with a verified hashes but only TV related e.g. Anime, documentaries, Internet TV, also a place to discuss new releases, upcoming shows, streaming TV links ect

But personally I don’t see the point of a sub forum because it would be a world with in a world, TV deserves it's own world and would draw more people to it having it's own identity instead of the current situation of being integrated with movie world discussions, It would also help with the branding of this site as there are currently only a few sites that have a TV forum and hash links and none have the membership this site has…..

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@24 February 2004 - 01:24
    ...If you want Television, then go to MovieWorld....maybe we should rename it VideoWorld or something...

Nah, call it Filmworld. Then no one can complain, as it'd be based on the medium and not the stupidly small difference between television and video. I'm glad no one's mentioned made-for-TV movies. I think some heads would implode.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by MagicNakor+24 February 2004 - 11:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor @ 24 February 2004 - 11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@24 February 2004 - 01:24
    ...If you want Television, then go to MovieWorld....maybe we should rename it VideoWorld or something...&nbsp;

Nah, call it Filmworld. Then no one can complain, as it&#39;d be based on the medium and not the stupidly small difference between television and video. I&#39;m glad no one&#39;s mentioned made-for-TV movies. I think some heads would implode.

[/b][/quote]
    Excellent idea

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    this is a very good idea - call it something kinda generic then all is happy

or change to TVworld and let them talk movies there too
    <insert signature here>

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@24 February 2004 - 14:18
    this is a very good idea - call it something kinda generic then all is happy

or change to TVworld and let them talk movies there too
    yea change it to TVWorld so people can come here and ask for a MovieWorld

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@23 February 2004 - 19:24
    If you want Television, then go to MovieWorld....maybe we should rename it VideoWorld or something...&nbsp;
    That sounds vaguely familiar...

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...pic=100555&hl=

And I think Videoworld is a better name than Filmworld because it&#39;s a place to discuss the files we download, which are called &#39;video&#39; files, not &#39;film&#39; files.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    i know why don&#39;t create a world with this name "whatever you want to call it world"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123