Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Ideas For Stickys...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ok first of all.The "KLF Radio" Sticky does not need to be there for a few Months.And even then it might not have to be...we will just wait and see.

"Guide For Making High Quality Mp3 Files" should be changed.We all agree Paul did a great Job explaining about EAC.But there are other Programs that are out there that are just as good.Jibbler has OCR and alot of us use dBpowerAMP.I know there is a few more.

The other 2 Stickys are good for now."I Loathe The Hate !" has worked really well.There is hardly any fighting about what Genre is better then the other anymore.Yes some of the Threads was fun but MusicWorld is alot better because of it.

Ok I have to bring this up.It has nothing to do with the Stickys.But how long do you think we will be needing hashes?Do not tell me some of the MODs have not thought about this.I know they have and so have quite a few Members.

Ok time to throw a few ideas out there for the Stickys.I will Post a few later after I see what others say.

Long Live MusicWorld!

FC

2. Music   -   #2
    Ohhh I have one.A sticky showing off Peoples Collection in some way.

Ok.Nevermind.I can see it now."you people just want to spam your sites!".

3. Music   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    Unpinned My topic about screeching song files....Read My post over there

Thanks FC,
    BOT

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@16 February 2004 - 03:33
    Unpinned My topic about screeching song files....Read My post over there

Thanks FC,
    BOT

I Posted over there right before you just did dude!

5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah the screeching mp3s has died off thank god!!

but yeah as for the hashes there was a time when jibbler used to post verified everyday of new stuff

hell FC posted 200 pages of hash's once

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I posted 200 grams of hashes

lucky i didnt get caught...those sniffer dogs are gettin a bit old for teh new school of dealers...the US postal service and Australia Post aint got shit on me

Laters
    Cely :music1:

p.s. i got a good sticky...songs that you masturbate to

7. Music   -   #7
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 February 2004 - 10:14
    "Guide For Making High Quality Mp3 Files" should be changed.We all agree Paul did a great Job explaining about EAC.But there are other Programs that are out there that are just as good.Jibbler has OCR and alot of us use dBpowerAMP.I know there is a few more.
    It wasnt Paul who did the explaning, he did the copying though, that article was made by Chris Myden. Paul took it from Zeropaid like he said

Anyway, maybe that sticky can include some explaining about Encoders [more important then the ripper itself] bitrates, about CBR and VBR and something about MP3 quality checkers.

Just a thought...

8. Music   -   #8
    That goes to show how well I read the Sticky!

Anyway.Need to go find Jetje and have him remove the KLF Radio sticky.I think he will.Do not need it right now.Do we?

And yes Encoders would be nice also for People.Along with the Rippers.Really just a Sticky for NOOBs.All us VETs already have Programs we use and RIP CDs fine for us.

9. Music   -   #9
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Remove the hashes? I really don't know if anyone uses Klite hashes. Alot of peeps still use the program, prolly for just general searching. :
    Proud member of MDS

10. Music   -   #10
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by summerlinda@16 February 2004 - 13:06
    Anyway, maybe that sticky can include some explaining about Encoders [more important then the ripper itself] bitrates, about CBR and VBR and something about MP3 quality checkers.

Just a thought...
    sorry Linda but thats simply not true, if the ripper is bad and you get fucked up wav files, not even the best encoder can make you a good mp3
    thoug I see your point, even with the best wav files you cant get a good mp3 if you use a shitty encoder

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast