Thread: Can I Split A .bin Image In Half?

i gotta 800mb .bin i need to make two 400mb files can i do this? what program do i need? and do i use the same .cue on each part of the splitted .bin?thanx everyone i know this is prob a easy question thanx again!!

i know theres lots of topics on splittin i search through a couple coulnd find anything on .bin only avi or mpeg

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    curious of why you need to split it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    800mb file and 700mb disk (i dont think i can overburn)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    thought so, it will fit
    burn it as a image not as data

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@20 February 2004 - 00:06
    thought so, it will fit
    burn it as a image not as data
    ill give it a shot since you know what your doing thanx alot btw onw more thing do all oversized bin files burn onto 700mb disks?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+20 February 2004 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 20 February 2004 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@20 February 2004 - 00:06
    thought so, it will fit
    burn it as a image not as data&nbsp;
    ill give it a shot since you know what your doing thanx alot btw onw more thing do all oversized bin files burn onto 700mb disks? [/b][/quote]
    ya i think so

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+20 February 2004 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 20 February 2004 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@20 February 2004 - 00:06
    thought so, it will fit
    burn it as a image not as data&nbsp;
    ill give it a shot since you know what your doing thanx alot btw onw more thing do all oversized bin files burn onto 700mb disks? [/b][/quote]
    dont worry it&#39;ll work i&#39;ve dun it lots of time and it fitted every single bit of the movie on a 700mb cd-r and the movie wuz over 700mb

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    if you ever do need to split a file you can use WinRAR, just add it to an archive and split it into volumes
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Use WinRar and set it to compress the file into 400mb partions. You can only extract the file with both partions in the same folder later on.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@20 February 2004 - 08:04
    800mb file and 700mb disk (i dont think i can overburn)
    that probably won&#39;t happen...if ur bin is an image of a cd

u c...bin files contain a lot of overhead information...that&#39;s why a 700mb cd can turn into an 800mb bin file

u should not split it unless ur positive that it isn&#39;t a cd image
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all