Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Just Encoed Dog Sosoldiers

BANNED
    The only real way mate would be to reencode every one ,but unless you know what you are doing they'll come out shit quality,you'll lose abit any way .With all them it'll take ages too with out a fast pc.So you could open them in virtual dub,set the audio and video to direct stream,then cut a little bit from the end if theres credits.or and you could just re-encode the audio the a lower bitrate may cut a bit off ,i doubt it'll be much,but its better that losing quality on the video

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Yeah thers like 5 mins of credits on each one. We dont needssss that, preciousss...

Virtual Dub eh... well I'll give it a shot.
    thanks pal
    Sage goes in the signature field.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ck-uk@20 February 2004 - 17:05
    Mad hey hahaha ,yeah mate i lived up summerhill avenue for a while,untill fuc in derick gibon and his bakery got to much in the early hrs.I actually live up bainswell top of stowhill,a few persy probs thou so i've been stayin at my parents in bettws all yr.Yeah mate i know dart road well its the same road as the infants n juniors school.

Say hello to your mate,a ,maybe i see him i walk my dog over that way in the mornings .Nice one mate. 
    My brother lived on summerhill avenue about 10 years ago and my uncle used to buy bread from the bakery because it was fresh and they gave him a discount.

If you met my mate i don't think you would forget him , hes a mad driver so be careful if he goes back to visit the area

Sorry true_neo. I hope your prob is solved now

EDIT: I think the bakery has been knocked down. With house prices being what they are now in newport, and especially on summerhill avenue (with the big houses) , the guy probably got more money from selling the property.
    Robert00000

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Good your here as well XD
    Cos it didnt completely solve problem...

When I skip forward in the saved movie it brings the vid seriously out of sync....
    I set the Direct stream shit, even tried to export the source sound cutted to a wav and usin that in the done file, but no...

I also got the followin error at openin of vid:
    VirtualDub has detected an improper VBR audio encoding in the source AVI file and will rewrite the audio header with standard CBS values during processing for better compability. This may introduce up to 14716 ms of skew from the video stream. If this is unacceptable (which it is ), decompress the *entire* audio stream to an uncompressed WAV file and recompress with a constant bitrate encoder. (bitrate: 124.6 +/- 13.7 kbps)

right......

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    muchspl2
    read and try this https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=93421&hl=`
    most sync problems or caused by bad frames

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Poster

VirtualDub has detected an improper VBR audio encoding in the source AVI file and will rewrite the audio header with standard CBS values during processing for better compability. This may introduce up to 14716 ms of skew from the video stream. If this is unacceptable (which it is ), decompress the *entire* audio stream to an uncompressed WAV file and recompress with a constant bitrate encoder. (bitrate: 124.6 +/- 13.7 kbps)
    If the file runs ok in say Bsplayer or Videolan forget what it says and go ahead with the cutting down,when you save the file make sure BOTH the video and audio are set to "direct stream".
    Now try again in either player to see if it runs fine if it doesn't then thats when you say "right....".
    It should be ok,I would also check for errors and see if all the files have the same compression for video and audio if they don't then that will make life alot harder for joining them all later on.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Well the original file play excellent in any player, and I DID have both audio and video set to direct stream.
    It was with the cutted file I had sync problems when I skipped forwards... Im about to say fuckit and slap the last ep to a CD XD

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    Ok the direct thing is only to make saving the file quicker,does it play ok if you don't skip forward ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    BANNED
    VirtualDub has detected an improper VBR audio encoding in the source AVI file and will rewrite the audio header with standard CBS values during processing for better compability. This may introduce up to 14716 ms of skew from the video stream. If this is unacceptable (which it is  ), decompress the *entire* audio stream to an uncompressed WAV file and recompress with a constant bitrate encoder. (bitrate: 124.6 +/- 13.7 kbps)

Its not an error ,its just telling you that the audio is encoded at vbr ,not cbr ,just click no not to overwrite,If you still got out of sync tri this vbub,

virtualdubmod_1_4_13_2

Yeah mate the bakery moved not long after It moved down stephenson street at the one end of the transporter bridge.I pop down there now and again,i have a few mates that work for them,,its quite a big place now

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by true_neo@20 February 2004 - 19:15
    Well the original file play excellent in any player, and I DID have both audio and video set to direct stream.
    It was with the cutted file I had sync problems when I skipped forwards... Im about to say fuckit and slap the last ep to a CD XD
    If the sync stays the same througout the movie you can use virtualdub to offset it so its back in sync.

Go to VIDEO > SELECT RANGE. Its a matter of trial and error to get audio/video to match. Try this a few times until you get a close match.

Be right back to finish this message, i'm off to get some food from the shop

EDIT: Ok i'm back. And yes it was a nice meal .

Make sure to remove the bad frames before you offset video/audio.

To CK-UK. I lived close to summerhill avenue for years and went passed the road many times, we may have walked passed each other . Do you know anyone in victoria avenue?
    Robert00000

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast