Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ps2 Emulator

Poster
    Originally posted by lightshow@16 February 2004 - 22:58
    This is the offical list of all the working PS2 emulators for PC/Windows.

i wish ppl would get banned 4 a week if they posted w/o reading the fuckin pinned posts, only 5 inches above this 1 on the screen, specifically about what there posting... goddamn newbs

by the way intel and amd are processor types, not computer types...
    click here to learn about ps2 games, there r no emus tho
    Do your research before flaming dude.
    There is no PS2 emulator that will play commercial games on your PC !!!

PCSX2 can run a bunch of games but they mostly crash after the menu screen.And if you get them to play they have a realy bad framerate, which means it's slow as hell.And even to play those buggy games you need a very good PC.

So , stop saking about PS2 emulators

2. Games   -   #12
    wow..this topic suddenly became funny...well beside i own ps2...and i still making ps2 emulator (well my ps2 emu work with mgs 2&good frame rate too work with nvidia and ati)...so when i ask is there any ps2 emu that work -> maybe we can share the knowledge to finish the ps2 emulator...so thanx 4 ur help dark ride

3. Games   -   #13
    The emu at http://www.pcsx2.net/ is coming along very nicely

4. Games   -   #14
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    yea, 2 bad its looked the same 4 almost 2years now
    tYiA

5. Games   -   #15
    thanks Joshuafan for opening this post, I was going to open a post asking about nearly exactly the same thing. you saved me from the flaming.

Dark ride, when did you join the forum? were you borne a genius? i wish everyone's like you, then we wouldn't need no schools, 'cos we just know, we don't need to learn or to ask, we're in the in crowd, not like the noobs.

So, did you ask questions when you were learning about all this? or did you have the time to spend reading absolutely everything about it? or were you really born with the knowledge?

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Ya, I think I was born as a genius.I help whenever I can

And ... Yes I learned everything myself and didn't ask such stupid questions
    I only ask serious questions when I realy need help from others.

BTW , Logicaly it's impossible to make an emulator for the PS2/Xbox/Gamecube in so short time. People should more use their brain

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by joshuafan@17 February 2004 - 11:28
    wow..this topic suddenly became funny...well beside i own ps2...and i still making ps2 emulator (well my ps2 emu work with mgs 2&good frame rate too work with nvidia and ati)...so when i ask is there any ps2 emu that work -> maybe we can share the knowledge to finish the ps2 emulator...so thanx 4 ur help dark ride
    With the fact that you asked about an emu in the first place, I highly doubt this statement. . . Maybe I'm not reading it correctly. But from what it looks like, you're saying that you're developing your own PS2 emu, and that you already have MGS2 running at decent framerates. Got proof? I find your statement to be complete BS. Anybody else come to the same conclusion?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12