Thread: Registration

once software has been loaded after having downloaded off of bit torrent or other source useing all of the useful information provided ............... is it possible wise to register the product with the company? I am sure there is a simple answer for a simple person some of the supports offerred after registration would be truly helpful

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by checbenj3@13 February 2004 - 01:28
    once software has been loaded after having downloaded off of bit torrent or other source useing all of the useful information provided ............... is it possible wise to register the product with the company? I am sure there is a simple answer for a simple person some of the supports offerred after registration would be truly helpful 
    If its free, then registering the product will be of no harm to you.... I wouldnt think

There are some apps that are trying to combat piracy by putting in trick features and what not so they can tell if you really are a "true" customer and paid for it. Ive never had that problem but Im sure someone else in the forum can enlighten you in regard to that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    can anyone list which companys would try to 'trick' people for example are there photo enhancement companies who would stoop to this

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    there is no such list and i would image it would be massive.

if you want to steal software it comes with the risk of getting caught. either get a liscence and sleep well or your gonna be paranoid about getting caught.

their is also plenty of free software out there that is very good try some of that.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    thank you for the advice