2. Lounge   -   #2

Plus David's new sig is missing a context I think

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    internet.news
    Now come and visit the forum and azzz world

And Azzz is now the Admin in my Forum, I will give up he job.

I have no luck.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    What the hell is "Big Boab&#39;s Chatroom" ? Did Big Boab spell "Big Bob" wrong he signed up for the forum, way back?

I never felt the desire to read anything in there. That is when I sensed that the forum was beginning to get a bit ridiculous. Sorry, I usually judge a book by its cover, when the internet is involved. You know what I mean, if you get 800 unread e-mails when you are only 2 days behind in checking your e-mail and the only way you can judge a message is by its subject content. Otherwise, you&#39;d be 2 more days behind reading every piece of mail.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@17 February 2004 - 02:01
    What the hell is "Big Boab&#39;s Chatroom" ?&nbsp; Did Big Boab spell "Big Bob" wrong he signed up for the forum, way back?

I never felt the desire to read anything in there. That is when I sensed that the forum was beginning to get a bit ridiculous.&nbsp; Sorry, I usually judge a book by its cover, when the internet is involved. You know what I mean, if you get 800 unread e-mails when you are only 2 days behind in checking your e-mail and the only way you can judge a message is by its subject content. Otherwise, you&#39;d be 2 more days behind reading every piece of mail.
    That&#39;s okay I pretty much "judged" you were an arsehole from your "cover"...

I don&#39;t quite understand why you&#39;ve in here to slag off one of the more positive things of the lounge...though I can guess.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Spindulik@17 February 2004 - 03:01
    What the hell is "Big Boab&#39;s Chatroom" ? Did Big Boab spell "Big Bob" wrong he signed up for the forum, way back?

I never felt the desire to read anything in there. That is when I sensed that the forum was beginning to get a bit ridiculous. Sorry, I usually judge a book by its cover, when the internet is involved. You know what I mean, if you get 800 unread e-mails when you are only 2 days behind in checking your e-mail and the only way you can judge a message is by its subject content. Otherwise, you&#39;d be 2 more days behind reading every piece of mail.
    &#39;Boab&#39; is a Scottish way of saying &#39;Bob&#39;

You don&#39;t wanna read it, then don&#39;t read it no probs, those who do do, those who don&#39;t don&#39;t how&#39;s that for deep an meaningful.

It must be reasonable to go there for some given that it is in it&#39;s 5th version as the previous versions have each in turn hit 1000 replies. As for that signalling a decline, I think you may find with many it was a fair reason to stick around

8. Lounge   -   #8
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by Withcheese@17 February 2004 - 02:40

class mr Cheese, class Nice one David

9. Lounge   -   #9
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Spindulik@17 February 2004 - 03:01

Do anything other than moan?