Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robotolabs Tracker

Poster
    every time i get a dl from the robotlabs tracker (simpsons episodes) for suprnova or directly from their site after 10-15 min my internet cuts off. i have cable internet and win xp home. i have to unplug my modem for 5-10 min the replug and repair connection from control panel. this has never happened to me with anyother tracker. everything i try to get from this tracker does this. it pisses my off it would taked like a month to get a full season!! any1 know whats the problem?? i need help really bad! thanks you!!

EDIT: i have azureus 2.7.0 and i have even used the slowly connect to new peers option.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    have you tried using another client?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    no. anyways i want azureus

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    help plz.........

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    well I think first thing would be to try it with another client but if you dont want...

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    is there any other way??

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I connect with a cable modem plugged into my router spread across my 3 comp (5 if you count the XBox and PS2) network and download just fine (little slow sometimes) from Robotolabs with ABC, so I'm not sure what the problem is being caused by... Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I reccomend that you switch over to ABC, the switch is quick, easy, and painless. Just an uninstall, a reboot, an install, and another reboot. It'll take ya 5 minutes tops.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    im gonna try the dl from rl with either abc or shadows. which 1 should i try?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    if you dont want to permanently switch but just try the robotolabs tracker, use shadows as the programs is much smaller and simpler

Though otherwise get ABC its a very nice client

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    i tried abc but dls were ver very slow so i didnt wait to see if internet would disconnect. shadows site isnt working. any links for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast