Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aim

is there a really special cool aim version floating around?? i was chatting with my girlfriend and when i closed the window she said "hey im not finished." i was like wha???? Also she complains that I don't check her profile enough...i was like how do you know??? its incredible how her aim goes....if only i can get on her labtop. So any one know what kind of aim it is? what kind of program it is?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    lol, your sure shes not using a trojan to view what you are doing?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Were you talking about something? For example...

You: Hi...
    GF: Hi
    You: GTG
    GF: Hey.. I'm not finished!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    She could be usein a live keylogger on ya.
    Got an antivirus?

She might have a port hole sniffing keylogger. (Now, i've seen this type of hack in action, because my cuz is a hacker.... dont ask. You basicly see what the person is about to type in a chatroom and you can like beat them to it by replying before they even press enter.. hehe kinda shitty) Zone Alarm blocks this though.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    h1
    Originally posted by AzNsMaRtGuY333@16 February 2004 - 23:09
    is there a really special cool aim version floating around?? i was chatting with my girlfriend and when i closed the window she said "hey im not finished." i was like wha???? Also she complains that I don't check her profile enough...i was like how do you know??? its incredible how her aim goes....if only i can get on her labtop. So any one know what kind of aim it is? what kind of program it is?
    You're a 12-year old who's been on the Internet for a week, aren't you?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by AzNsMaRtGuY333@16 February 2004 - 20:09
    You can buy this version of AIM from me for only $39.95.

Fast and Secure threw PayPal.Com

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by haxor41789+17 February 2004 - 04:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (haxor41789 @ 17 February 2004 - 04:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AzNsMaRtGuY333@16 February 2004 - 23:09
    is there a really special cool aim version floating around??&nbsp; i was chatting with my girlfriend and when i closed the window she said "hey im not finished."&nbsp; i was like wha???? Also she complains that I don&#39;t check her profile enough...i was like how do you know???&nbsp; its incredible how her aim goes....if only i can get on her labtop.&nbsp; So any one know what kind of aim it is? what kind of program it is?
    You&#39;re a 12-year old who&#39;s been on the Internet for a week, aren&#39;t you? [/b][/quote]
    naw, i&#39;d have to say 11

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+17 February 2004 - 06:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 17 February 2004 - 06:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AzNsMaRtGuY333@16 February 2004 - 20:09
    is there a really special cool aim version floating around??&nbsp; i was chatting with my girlfriend and when i closed the window she said "hey im not finished."&nbsp; i was like wha???? Also she complains that I don&#39;t check her profile enough...i was like how do you know???&nbsp; its incredible how her aim goes....if only i can get on her labtop.&nbsp; So any one know what kind of aim it is? what kind of program it is?
    You can buy this version of AIM from me for only &#036;39.95.

Fast and Secure threw PayPal.Com [/b][/quote]
    Man thats expensive

I&#39;ve a special offer going atm, a program that connects to more than AIM and supports many plugins, a bargain at only &#036;38.98

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    lol im 20....why using Aim makes me 12??? well i will not buy it for 40 bucks. what is the prog called?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by AzNsMaRtGuY333@17 February 2004 - 10:34
    lol im 20....why using Aim makes me 12??? well i will not buy it for 40 bucks. what is the prog called?
    I believe it is called "I AM SOFA KING WE TODD IT"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast