Thread: Office 2003 Pro. Activation?

Ok, I installed office 2003 pro. and got past the serial but now it wants to activate and every file I download from k++ is a virus. Can someone help me find a activation prog. ? thanx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Retired
    there should be a crack in the file you downloaded, isnt there a folder there called 'crack'?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Nope, I downloaded just the straight Office 2003 Professional iso. Do you know where I can get the activation thing?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    On the disc you burnt it to

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I didn't burn it to a disc. I downloaded the office 2003 pro. iso off the net and used winiso to extract the files which I put in a folder. I ran the setup file entered my key code, installed, and now it wants me to activate. I can go to the option of doing it over the phone but I need one of those small little programs that you enter the code they give you and then the program gives you a number back which then you put in and office would then be activated. All I need is that program.

And there were no files included in the iso that I downloaded that could be used to crack office. Otherwise I wouldn't be asking for help here.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I've never had to activate my office products. Don't the professional ones not require activation?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by backlash@17 February 2004 - 22:15
    I've never had to activate my office products. Don't the professional ones not require activation?
    thats what i thought, mine dint have to be activated.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Your missing something it's in the file Info ? or read me