Thread: Barbershop2 Repack Problem

got this one of suprnova 2cd TS.repack. I have the cue and bin files. I use VCD gear to convert to mpeg. But instead of converting to mpeg it just converts it to a repack file??? how do i fix this? the nfo file said sumthin about not properly bin and cueing it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    Well if you've gone wrong mate you could just mount the image,look on the cd for the largest file copy it to your hardrive then rename it to mpeg

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    hmmmm....well don't know what you mean by mounting. but there are only 4 files...2 bin 2 cue...like I said how do I convert them to mpeg. I think the cue files might be wrong, but how to fix?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Use ISOBuster to extract the video from it, or just use VideoLAN to watch it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by brucelee21@17 February 2004 - 21:23
    hmmmm....well don't know what you mean by mounting. but there are only 4 files...2 bin 2 cue...like I said how do I convert them to mpeg. I think the cue files might be wrong, but how to fix?
    Install deamontools mate,right click its red icon in the systray ,bottom right,choose mount image,then navigate to the cue or choose all files in the dropdown box n click the bin.Goto my computer then and you'll see a new cd drive ,right clk,open