Thread: Weird Download Files

Its magic baby!
    I just d/led a film which have a few files: an nfo, and a cd1and2 ccd and an img, how do i play such a movie?
    Wiz.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    I think videolan can play ccd file without any extra effort
    ccd is a clone cd image but its weird for it not to be a game
    but you can burn it to disc with alcohol 120% and of coarse clone cd or mount it with deamon tools and play it with videolan/powerdvd/windvd (if videolan can't play it as a raw ccd image, but it should )
    choice is yours on what you want to do with it

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Its magic baby!
    ok i've got daemon tools but when i try and open the file it only shows the ccd and not the image, as i don't really understand how to use DT i don't know if i'm doing it wrong. Muchspl2 why did you only talk about the ccd and not the img file....... this carries all the m/b. surely it is more important? Any help would be appreciated
    Wiz.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    have the image file and ccd file in the same directory, the image file bascially points to the ccd file. i did a step by step guid for deamon tools a while back, not sure if its still on here, do a search for it B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    muchspl2
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
    2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
    3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
    4. Select the ccd or img image you want to load and click on open.
    now you can play it with videolan or powerdvd/windvd

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Its magic baby!
    i got videolan instead and it works without mounting the file, thanks for the help guys.
    Wiz.