View Poll Results: What are your views on Gay Marriage?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Against Marriage and Civil Union. Should be in Constitution

13 100.00%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    if only I could get married.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Double Agent
    ya just live together. Isn't that enough?

why amend the consititution to include same sex marriage?

You give a mouse a piece of cookie..........

he's gonna wanna a glass of milk with that

DON"T TOUCH THE CONSITITUTION!!!!!!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@17 February 2004 - 20:24
    ya just live together. Isn't that enough?

You give a mouse a piece of cookie..........

he's gonna wanna a glass of milk with that

DON"T TOUCH THE CONSITITUTION!!!!!!
    What glass of milk would go with it? This argument is not backed with real reasoning. Actually, under the constitution, everybody is equal. I guess your point is that some people are more equal than others?

I'm all for gay marriage. Great for them, good for the economy, and great for orphaned children

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Poster
    Lesbian is ok
    but
    2 men is jus nasty :x

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Poster
    For gay marriages.
    But i don't think they should shoved down the throat of any religious group that doesnt accept them. Preservation of culture etc.
    In my country people can be arrested for public display of homosexuality. (India)
    There was a public debate and a police commissioner said that it didnt matter since such arrests were hardly ever made.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by alpha@18 February 2004 - 02:11
    For gay marriages.
    But i don't think they should shoved down the throat of any religious group that doesnt accept them. Preservation of culture etc.
    Why not shove gay marriage down their throat? They shoved their beliefs down everybodys throat so we should do the same.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Arm+18 February 2004 - 08:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm &#064; 18 February 2004 - 08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alpha@18 February 2004 - 02:11
    For gay marriages.
    But i don&#39;t think they should shoved down the throat of any religious group that doesnt accept them. Preservation of culture etc.
    Why not shove gay marriage down their throat? They shoved their beliefs down everybodys throat so we should do the same. [/b][/quote]
    Whom they allow in is the business of the people who own and run the churches, isnt it?

I guess I don’t share your views since there aren’t very many Christians in my country and the price some of them have paid for shoving anything down anyone’s throat is incineration .

Edit: 2nd para added

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by alpha@18 February 2004 - 05:55
    I guess I don’t share your views since there aren’t very many Christians in my country and the price some of them have paid for shoving anything down anyone’s throat is incineration
    Ah you can get burned to death for alot of things in India.

It&#39;s nice to see that most people on this forum seem to be liberal by supporting gay marriage. The only reason anybody is making a big deal about it is because thats something that we (Americans) will be talking about in the upcoming election. Otherwise it wouldnt be widely publicized.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dwightfry@17 February 2004 - 13:07
    A couple months ago, a guy walked into a restaraunt wearing hair curlers, and a friend&#39;s mom immediatly said "He&#39;s probably a fag, they disgust me". I have never in my life heard her say anything like that, and I&#39;ve been very close to her for over 14 years, and a couple of weeks ago she said that she wouldn&#39;t let my friend watch Mister Roger&#39;s growing up because "he&#39;s a fag". That I find very offensive.
    Shes probably a repressed homosexual. The biggest gay bashers (except for the religions fanatics) are the ones who are least secure about their own sexuality. Well, thats a theory anyway.

Even if it isn&#39;t true it is a great way to piss those kinda people off by saying that. B)

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster

Actually, the ammendment is to illegalize gay marriages

Why not shove gay marriage down their throat? They shoved their beliefs down everybodys throat so we should do the same.
    I agree.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast