Thread: Italian Police Seek Huge Breasted Woman

Italian police are looking for a woman with huge breasts who has gone on the run after failing to pay for £5,000 implants.

The 46-year-old woman, who has been identified only by her initials AM, slipped out of her hospital bed following the surgery and disappeared.

Doctors at the clinic in Rome say that apart from the unpaid bill they are also concerned for her health as she requires close monitoring following the surgery.

Dr Jamal Salhi said: "She told me that she needed the surgery because she worked in a hostess bar and that clients preferred big chested women.

"She went from a size four to a size eight which is the largest you can get in Italy. When she came to my surgery she said: "I want the biggest chest possible."
    Rest of the Story & Source

Has anybody seen her? SH, R u involved in this?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    People have been hunting for hidden chests for centuries. This will be the first case of people hunting for a chest that cant be hidden.

This case may involve this board. The Italians will be trying to get inter Pol.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by bigboab@17 February 2004 - 11:10
    People have been hunting for hidden chests for centuries. This will be the first case of people hunting for a chest that cant be hidden.

Good one&#33;

@bujub22, is that for real
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by I.am+17 February 2004 - 16:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 17 February 2004 - 16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@17 February 2004 - 11:10

Good one&#33;

@bujub22, is that for real [/b][/quote]
    sure are