Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by danb@17 February 2004 - 22:40
    You cant say you havent done enough shit here to deserve it
    you could, but it would be lies.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by danb@17 February 2004 - 17:40
    You cant say you havent done enough shit here to deserve it
    i wont be surprised if internet.news becomes the next billy dean in march!

in fact, im anticipating it!

@ internet.news: while i (i believe i speak for alot of other ppl at this board as well) believe that sharing one's thoughts is great, you go too deep into those thoughts, and try to force others to believe them

also: internet.news: I have to admit ive done some pretty stupid things (in life) and this board is sort of like life. you are born when you register: you are thrown in jail when u r moderated, and you die when you are banned. only difference is that here, rebirth leads to an almost instant redeath. Moral: dont start accounts to go around moderation! and dont be a stupid asshole! I mean, the biggest thing that I can remember from my time on the boards was when you cheated to try to become a SG Beta Tester! Im surprised that 7th didnt put you on moderation for that... and also: the crap you said yesterday: im sure everyone on this board is praying that it was a one-time affair... while I dont have modding privelages, if i did, you would be on moderation until the end of your life if this happened again

again, this is from my heart and (possibly) from the hearts of everyone else on this board.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by atiVidia@18 February 2004 - 00:28
    ... and also: the crap you said yesterday: im sure everyone on this board is praying that it was a one-time affair... while I dont have modding privelages, if i did, you would be on moderation until the end of your life if this happened again

I dont come in here for 2 days and I miss all the excitment, f'ing typical.
    What did I miss?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    h1
    That was me. It's a new account with the hex character 0xCA after its name.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by atiVidia@17 February 2004 - 22:28

again, this is from my heart and (possibly) from the hearts of everyone else on this board.
    Not me - Netty's a legend and last night was hilarious

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by namzuf9+17 February 2004 - 23:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 17 February 2004 - 23:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@18 February 2004 - 00:28
    ... and also: the crap you said yesterday: im sure everyone on this board is praying that it was a one-time affair... while I dont have modding privelages, if i did, you would be on moderation until the end of your life if this happened again

I dont come in here for 2 days and I miss all the excitment, f&#39;ing typical.
    What did I miss? [/b][/quote]
    Me 2, I didn&#39;t see all this crap. Or if I did it didn&#39;t register with me. What was he saying this time.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Agrajag@17 February 2004 - 23:12

Me 2, I didn&#39;t see all this crap. Or if I did it didn&#39;t register with me. What was he saying this time.
    Most of it&#39;s in HERE but it got locked and merged because this is the part of the forum for no spam.......

.............wait a minute it isn&#39;t

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Awww, see what happens when you go out and do things on the weekend...
    I miss ALL the fun stuff....

<lie>
    Im stayin online forever from now on
    </lie>

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@18 February 2004 - 01:17
    Most of it&#39;s in HERE but it got locked and merged because this is the part of the forum for no spam.......

.............wait a minute it isn&#39;t

Yeah I read that but I thought that was internut.news acting his normal self, nothing out of the ordainary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast