Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Flamming On My Board.

Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+18 February 2004 - 00:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam &#064; 18 February 2004 - 00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agrajag@17 February 2004 - 23:12

Me 2, I didn&#39;t see all this crap. Or if I did it didn&#39;t register with me. What was he saying this time.
    Most of it&#39;s in HERE but it got locked and merged because this is the part of the forum for no spam.......

.............wait a minute it isn&#39;t

[/b][/quote]
    HEY THANX&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

The message board equivalent of TIVO haha..
    Man that I.N sure ain&#39;t the shiniest penny in the fountain...

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    it must be awful to be hated by so many people

3. Lounge   -   #23
    h1

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by haxor41789@17 February 2004 - 20:57
    breaking news
    yah are so mean to this guy i kinda feel sorry for him

5. Lounge   -   #25
    h1
    OK. bujub22, I can see what you&#39;re saying, but he does deserve it.

The man came and spammed obscene things to death on my board and the board of a friend with no justification. Because of this, I do not even advertise the very little I did before. His spam outnumbered the number of legitamate posts.

He is effin&#39; annoying. &#39;Nuff said.

I would feel sorry for him if it was a genuine hack, but it wasn&#39;t. Two complete strangers who were abusing him yesterday got hired as root admins upon request. This happened because of his own stupidity, and this should be a lesson he learns.

This and his clique has done some very inappropriate things to me in private. He fucing deserved it.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by haxor41789@17 February 2004 - 21:16
    OK. bujub22, I can see what you&#39;re saying, but he does deserve it.

The man came and spammed obscene things to death on my board and the board of a friend with no justification. Because of this, I do not even advertise the very little I did before. His spam outnumbered the number of legitamate posts.

He is effin&#39; annoying. &#39;Nuff said.

I would feel sorry for him if it was a genuine hack, but it wasn&#39;t. Two complete strangers who were abusing him yesterday got hired as root admins upon request. This happened because of his own stupidity, and this should be a lesson he learns.

This and his clique has done some very inappropriate things to me in private. He fucing deserved it.
    ok &#33;&#33; i guess so if he was stupid enough to give them the right to hack his stuff ,but news need help &#33;&#33; real bad&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    This has turned into a flaming thread.

So he&#39;s different.... is that really any reason to attack him all the time?

***Closed***

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123