Thread: Can't Find Sources

i am trying to download wwe no way out off this guy, he gave me a ip addy for kazaa supernodes which has found him and i am now connected, but the files still wont download one of them started but nows stopped, he has told me he is the only person who actually has the file, shall i just leave it and it will eventually download?

thanks 4 all help

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    eventually it might download i remeber on time i was waiting for a movie to start for 2 weeks then it finally did

so if you are really that bothered just hang in there
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Old Fella
    Even though e has given you the details, he still has to have upload slots available. Plus, if he changes supernodes then you may lose him.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by BC-UK@18 February 2004 - 11:32
    i am trying to download wwe no way out off this guy, he gave me a ip addy for kazaa supernodes which has found him and i am now connected, but the files still wont download one of them started but nows stopped, he has told me he is the only person who actually has the file, shall i just leave it and it will eventually download?

thanks 4 all help
    tell him to open up more bandwith if possible, his slots might be full or upload bandwidth maxed. you can grab his ip and sn ip and enter it into the dat file manualy once you do that you can't lose him if he does change supernodes,

for more info feel free to vist kltforums, just hit my sig