Thread: Network Designer Needed...

Poster
    PHP Coder & Graphics Designer Needed!
    My gaming network is in deep need of a PHP Coder & Graphics Designer who will work for free! You will be working Part time at our network and you could choose to do your own network site. If you dont want to do a network site then we will host any of your sites you may need hosting. Our gaming Network aims to bring loads of gaming sites and hosting to fans.

Here's a detail description of the jobs:

PHP Coder
    Requirements:knowledge of PHP. Fluently able to speak English.
    Description: An ideal candidate would have 2+ years of PHP experience. Knowledge of MySQL is a plus. This position is a tough one, it requires you to code new scripts for the network as they are needed.

Graphics Designer
    Requirements: 1+ Year of graphical design experience. Fluently able to speak English.
    Description: Along with our current designer, this designer will work closely with the coders to put together layout/Banner Ads/Etc. Also at the momment our current designer is working on Ionix Designs, to sell his designs and make money, if you would like to do that you can join him createing it and you can make some money.

Please apply for any of the jobs, I know it's not a paid job but you can have fun joining the network like making your own network sites or making money by selling your designs to clients at ionix designs. Please contact me on:

email - [email protected]

MSN- [email protected]

AIM- Drlife202

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Poster
    i guess thats a no.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    *Grunt*
    your unlikley to find anyone with such skills on this forum.

Edit: try the job centre