Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Had Enough!

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Jeezes Jonno, I wasn't attacking you personally

But I for one am sick of all the posts saying 'I am leaving'

I don't often say something like this, and you know that too, I'm just fed up with it, it doesn't change a thing. Yogi's post for bb to come back maybe made him come back but it didn't change a fuck about the boards attitude, unfortunately enough!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Agrajag+18 February 2004 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag &#064; 18 February 2004 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 21:59

This whole situation is nothing to do with Mods or Admin&#33;

You tell them Jonny, beggur of, the lot of you. [/b][/quote]
    I did&#39;nt mean that, I meant that they are not to blame, the reason for this happening is nothing to do with.

@bujub22.......Well I look back 4 months ago, all my gang was here, where&#39;s lilmiss, Titey, Billy, Zero&#39;s back a lil bit but nothing to what it used to be we were a kinda of clan, it was us on all together all the time.

Gone

Spirit is getting bitter

Jonno B)

Edit @Skweeky.....
    Yogi&#39;s post for bb to come back maybe made him come back but it didn&#39;t change a fuck about the boards attitude, unfortunately enough&#33;
    Maybe I&#39;m the exception&#33;

And you were in that group too, what happend?
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Nobody likes to be a rat, but if you see someone blatantly flaming, trolling, and/or spamming, and you really want the board to change for the better, you must report them to a Mod. Then it&#39;s up to them to enforce a strict system of warnings and, if necessary, banning. On a board this size you just can&#39;t expect everyone to get along peacefully. There&#39;s nothing wrong with a little friendly disagreement, but unfortunately some people don&#39;t know how to argue in a civilized manner. When all else fails, just ignore them.

Please hang in there JONNO. We need good people like you to help keep the board from completely passing over to The Dark Side.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by bujub22@18 February 2004 - 17:00
    jonno plez don&#39;t cuz your letting the scum take over by letting them get to you , hang in there and things might jus turn around &#33; ,but i feel yah on what your saying things are changing around here hell i even stop posting as much cuz threads are&#39;nt what they use to be.
    wow lol i dont want jonno to leave&#33;

i started to become a believer of nikkiD because of jonno&#33;

DONT LEAVE&#33; otherwise ill add to the chains already on you&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I said &#39;maybe&#39;

And yes, you could be the exception, all is possible.

What group? Your gang? I was, then most people left and I moved on. That&#39;s how things work on a discussion board

6. Lounge   -   #36
    NW........Yeah I agree and I have done several times, can&#39;t remember who it was but a guy posted some nasty pics, I pm&#39;d every mod on, simply because I could not do anything
    I&#39;m not a grass, never have been never will be, I take the rap when it&#39;s not my fault for a mate, but that&#39;s because I have choice, I have no control here so I retaliate by utilising the board staff, same as you would in a shop.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #37
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@18 February 2004 - 22:09
    Nobody likes to be a rat, but if you see someone blatantly flaming, trolling, and/or spamming, and you really want the board to change for the better, you must report them to a Mod. Then it&#39;s up to them to enforce a strict system of warnings and, if necessary, banning. On a board this size you just can&#39;t expect everyone to get along peacefully. There&#39;s nothing wrong with a little friendly disagreement, but unfortunately some people don&#39;t know how to argue in a civilized manner. When all else fails, just ignore them.

Please hang in there JONNO. We need good people like you to help keep the board from completely passing over to The Dark Side.
    Good point

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    I&#39;ve been a member of this board not as long as some, but longer than most.

People have always whined and complained about things like trolling, spamming etc but at the end of the day is it really that important that it causes people to get upset and insult people?

The board changes as new people join, but I don&#39;t think it has changed a great deal since I first joined, some people might join and have an image and that image, through time, might change.

I guess most people are the same as me, they come to the board for entertainment, so why not stick to the things/topics that entertains them? if there&#39;s spam or trolling going on, turn a blind eye if you don&#39;t like it.

Nikki is right, the people that have been here the longest are probably more tolerant because we&#39;re used to it&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #40
    @Marc
    ....if there&#39;s spam or trolling going on, turn a blind eye if you don&#39;t like it.
    No offence or insult meant here but you did&#39;nt take that veiw when me and Nikki were spamming, no everybody&#39;s opinion was different then.

Sorry, I&#39;m in a bad mood

Jonno B)

Edit: @Skweeky....
    What group?&nbsp; Your gang? I was, then most people left and I moved on. That&#39;s how things work on a discussion board
    Yup, kinda thought you&#39;d say that, have fun, move on to the next etc etc.
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast