Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Had Enough!

Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@18 February 2004 - 22:48
    @Marc
    ....if there's spam or trolling going on, turn a blind eye if you don't like it.
    No offence or insult meant here but you did'nt take that veiw when me and Nikki were spamming, no everybody's opinion was different then.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood

Jonno B)
    There is the talk room now, so if people want to be semi (ooer) serious they can post there. The mods will have a lighter touch here and allow more leeway, as long as people don't break the rules (bend a bit maybe )

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    This is Marc using Sweekys account. As far as I can remember people, incluiding myself, pointed out that it was maybe annoying for them for Nikki and yourself to take over every thread, it was constructive and done without whining.

To your credit you took on board the criticism and seems to me you took it with maturity.

Whayt I dont understand is bringing back up the past and sort of attacking me when nothing was directed at yourself.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@18 February 2004 - 21:28
    If everyone left and it was only me and NikkiD left .. I still wouldn't leave.
    Then again .... who would leave if they was alone with NikkiD anyway?

I love this place ... always will and will never leave .. unless I'm banned, which wont be happening for at least another two weeks. Remain positive ... thats what me try and do anyway.
    omg TRshady remember me?

we were both the eminem fans back in the day!

i used to be Romeo187, Vandiem, Tommygunn

wee long time no see
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

4. Lounge   -   #44
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Skweeky@18 February 2004 - 22:58
    This is Marc using Sweekys account. As far as I can remember people, incluiding myself, pointed out that it was maybe annoying for them for Nikki and yourself to take over every thread, it was constructive and done without whining.

To your credit you took on board the criticism and seems to me you took it with maturity.

Whayt I dont understand is bringing back up the past and sort of attacking me when nothing was directed at yourself.
    It was&#39;nt done peacefully, I was in a huge fight over it Then all who missed it continued days after, I did&#39;nt stop cos you guys wanted me to, I stopped because those who moaned ruined it for me, I just did&#39;nt feel like doing it, plus both me and Nikki were trying to avoid posting to eachother for a while.

I brought it up because I&#39;ve never hurt anyone on this board, yet others have done the same as me and no one moans, then you get the flamers, the real assholes and no one really takes any notice or bashes the shit out of them.

I did&#39;nt have a blantant pop at you Marc, I apologise for that.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 February 2004 - 00:09
    I did&#39;nt have a blantant pop at you Marc, I apologise for that.

Jonno B)
    I do hope you mean you "weren&#39;t" having a pop at me.

Jonno, I have no axe to grind with you, I was trying to point out that the board goes through this all the time, I didn&#39;t bring up any particular threads or instances so I don;t really feel that you replying and quoting was in the spirit that I posted.

It seems to me that your post about previous events totally contradicts what you
    have said in your original post to start the thread with

Edit: was Marc, not Skweeky.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    The People that have left are the Lounge Lizards.And all the fighting.You do not see that in MusicWorld or SoulSeek Sections.No Part of the Music Family has that I know of.

Ok ok.Rap vs. Rock.But we do it playfully.And has not happened in quite awhile now.

Maybe that is because we are Stronger then all.We done proved it with that Poll&#33;

I mean is this the only reason People come here?To hang out in the Lounge.Its like they have it set as their Home Page.

FC

*You like that Green guy with the sunglasses don&#39;t you Jonno?Now who is smooth?You can have my old one&#33; *

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Yeah they quite cool FC, nice one

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #48
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Let me guess... next you two boys&#39;ll be whipping out your... never mind

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Don&#39;t you start Spunky Harpsichord, you&#39;re nephew is going to be called Clot.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by NikkiD@19 February 2004 - 00:01
    Let me guess... next you two boys&#39;ll be whipping out your... never mind
    I did, about an hour ago I&#39;m still waiting for FC

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast