Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Guys...

Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@20 February 2004 - 04:23
    damn! u really r young. wat grade are u in?
    LOL!

grade 9 (im dumb at evrything except wen it comes to computers)

omg i cant even spell dumb!

My Blog
    I'm still here.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    This has got to be a joke.

I am still looking into what's going on.

I closed the other threads because I was tring to stop unverified rumours from spreading.

After all this is Hardwareworld, not the lounge.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@19 February 2004 - 22:21

yea u all are my idol loll

wana be on "Jay's Idol"? lol

anyways im the smartest in my age group as well....but no one around here gives a dam..... computer is like part of my life i cant live without it.....

btw and im scared to go on MSN wenever i go on ppl think im tech support they start asking me all these n00bie questions pissing me off

btw we are getting a bit off topic here.....

once again im really sorry about ur computer al hope ur parents can buy u a new one

OH and OH my bday is coming up! MARCH 5th im gona turn 15
    lol that happens to me, the tech support thing lol.

oh and i hate march 5th lol...that day 1 year ago i broke my leg snowblading with my school very embarassed getting carried onto the bus by two guys that were younger than i was and having everyone on the bus watching lol...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@20 February 2004 - 04:28

I am still looking into what's going on.

I closed the other threads because I was tring to stop unverified rumours from spreading.

im pretty sure tht someone is on his account....

cant u reset his password and send him a new password to his email or something?

and

ROSCO- thts too bad march 5th rules

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+19 February 2004 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 19 February 2004 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@20 February 2004 - 04:28

I am still looking into what&#39;s going on.

im pretty sure tht someone is on his account....

cant u reset his password and send him a new password to his email or something?

and

ROSCO- thts too bad march 5th rules [/b][/quote]
    actually now that im thinking more about it, i got this computer becuasse my parents felt sorry for me not being able to go out and skatebaord and stuff. so its kinda a good thing i broke my leg, i guess...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Hmm..I meant that the RIAA getting him or w/e might have been a joke. They wouldnt take him to jail if they caught him downloading music though, could they? I think its a joke he might be playing on us or something..

Im ranked 46 out of 733 freshman at my school B) oh yeah..P.I.M.P haha

Yah it pisses me off...I tell my friend what he needs for a new computer and he is fixing to buy it and we were gona build it together..and his moms like wait, print all the stuff out because i want to make sure its good...i have to talk to a profesional..im like wtf woman haha..i hate computer illeterates..oh well
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    lol

nice....im gona get a job soon as a trouble shooter at a Delta hotel or something....(this summer hopefully)

then ill make a new computer for myself

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i&#39;m getting an intern as a computer tech dude at my school and possibily at some other place. they work great, cuz u get paid, and it looks great on ur college transcript

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@20 February 2004 - 03:41
    Yah it pisses me off...I tell my friend what he needs for a new computer and he is fixing to buy it and we were gona build it together..and his moms like wait, print all the stuff out because i want to make sure its good...i have to talk to a profesional..im like wtf woman haha..i hate computer illeterates..oh well
    Hey, Dawg, don&#39;t be pissed off at that sort of thing.

I have 3 kids - 16-, 14- & 11 year olds and they&#39;ve got friends that are fairly savvy in computing/computers. If you were my son&#39;s mate and that was my wife you were talking about, would you then understand that she&#39;d need to talk to me about your suggestions?

The trouble is that the world and his dog have &#39;a friend that knows about computers&#39; but these friends mostly don&#39;t know enough. It&#39;s reasonable to get a second opinion on everything from motherboards to cancer treatment when you don&#39;t know enough yourself.
    I&#39;ve fixed plenty of computers that were built or upgraded by friends that &#39;know&#39; about them and install shit badly... PCChips & Sparkle are quality? My fucking arse&#33;

Don&#39;t get me wrong, here, I&#39;m not saying you know fuck all because you clearly got the jump on me over gfx lol.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Lol...well she isnt stupid..she is ignorant. I let her get on my computer that i built and she says its the fasest thing shes ever been on. And she still doesnt feel good about me building it and also wants the profesional to do it because he gives a 1 year warranty...all the damn parts come with like 3 year warranties tho lolol
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast