Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Your Favourite Advert? (commercial)

Poster
    i lke the one were the guys from chopper use the aol tecnology and strap it to their bike and car that was funny.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@19 February 2004 - 20:38
    I like the Quizno's Sub (US) commercial done by the guys from rathergood.com.
    hell ya I also like there last ad with the "wolfboy" good stuff

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Debaser
    I like the one where the Japanese guy is getting ready for dinner with his girlfriend and her parents, and while he's getting dressed all these ninja's just start attacking him, and he's kicking their asses while he's putting his clothes on Jackie Chan style. It's on in the US but it's probably everywhere

Think its a deodorant commercial but I might be wrong.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    yeah that was really funny , it was an axe comercial in mexico but ive seen it in the us ant its degree , so dont know.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Spam.
    Budweiser - Born A Donkey

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@19 February 2004 - 17:38
    I like the Quizno's Sub (US) commercial done by the guys from rathergood.com.
    that ad is pure genius. "we love the suuuuuuuuuuuubs." they actually have it on the front page of quiznos.com, so everybody should go check it out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    old school
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+21 February 2004 - 03:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 21 February 2004 - 03:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot@19 February 2004 - 17:38
    I like the Quizno&#39;s Sub (US) commercial done by the guys from rathergood.com.
    that ad is pure genius. "we love the suuuuuuuuuuuubs." they actually have it on the front page of quiznos.com, so everybody should go check it out. [/b][/quote]
    http://quiznos.com/ has those two commercials on their front page but could someone hook me up with an mp3 of those songs?

thanks

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster

WASSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12