Thread: Scottish Widows?

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The Rangers Life-plan

Are you worried about the future?

Let's face it, we're not getting any younger and we all have to think about our lavish lifestyles after our careers are over.

· Are you over 33?
    · Are you well past your best?
    · Are you looking for an easy life?

Then you are eligible for the Rangers Life-Plan!

WE PAY YOU £30,000 a week, there's a pointless medical and no salesperson will call (well, you might get a shot in the company plane).

CALL NOW! There’s a FREE house, luxury car and limitless golf at some of Scotland’s finest courses.

Don’t take our word for it, read these recommendations from some very satisfied clients….

"When I’m no longer playing, I know my family will be financially secure"
    Frank, Glasgow.

"I recommended the Rangers plan to all my family."
    Ronald, Glasgow

"The Rangers plan supplemented my pension, just when I thought it was too late.”
    Claudio, Buenos Aires

"The generosity of the Rangers plan is unmatched in the world of pension finance. It was the best move I have ever made."
    Egil, Glasgow

"Even when everyone said I was too old, Rangers were prepared to supplement my pension with an outrageous offer."
    Henning, Glasgow

“Despite being permanently injured I was still eligible for the Rangers Life-plan - year after year!”
    Michael, Glasgow

So don’t sit there worrying about the future - relax - that phone will ring!

Ranger’s Life-Plan is regulated by D Murray and his pals at the bank and is funded by the 50,000 who have invested in the “RFC Season Ticket” pyramid scam over the last 10 years.

The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i wish i followed Scottish Footie more, that probably would have been funnier - nevermind, its got a funny picture hehehe
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants