Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody Buy Me A Car

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Give Bo one of hose Minis Gemby.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Its magic baby!
    you could call it the Bo Mobile, sorry dude mines in theshop as well i destroyed my gearbox, my dad drove from london to derby with only 1st and 4th
    Wiz.

3. Lounge   -   #13

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    My mum reversed my car into a bollard today and the exhaust has also got a hole in it,

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

this is all u get never ask again

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by 4th gen@19 February 2004 - 02:50
    My mum reversed my car into a bollard today and the exhaust has also got a hole in it,

the downpipe on mine decided to break and drop down half way acros the forth road bridge.

had to drive the rest of the way to edinburgh sounding like a tank.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Livy+19 February 2004 - 02:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Livy @ 19 February 2004 - 02:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@19 February 2004 - 02:50

the downpipe on mine decided to break and drop down half way acros the forth road bridge.

had to drive the rest of the way to edinburgh sounding like a tank. [/b][/quote]

I have to drive mine tomorrow before it can get fixed too...not looking forward to it. Very embarassing :">
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by 4th gen+19 February 2004 - 03:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 19 February 2004 - 03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Livy@19 February 2004 - 02:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @19 February 2004 - 02:50

had to drive the rest of the way to edinburgh sounding like a tank.

I have to drive mine tomorrow before it can get fixed too...not looking forward to it. Very embarassing :"> [/b][/quote]
    hehe, its fun sometimes, it was pretty late too. and i had to tie the exhaust up, and the way i done it, i couldnt get 2nd and 4th, so i had to stop again. thats v.embarasing, but luckily it was pretty quiet. i dont think the people in the street where my g/f flat is loved it much either.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Livy@19 February 2004 - 02:32
    hehe, its fun sometimes, it was pretty late too. and i had to tie the exhaust up, and the way i done it, i couldnt get 2nd and 4th, so i had to stop again. thats v.embarasing, but luckily it was pretty quiet. i dont think the people in the street where my g/f flat is loved it much either.

I was doing 75 on the M74 when it happened. Got a bit of a shock.
    I&#39;ve just been driving everywhere in a higher gear than I would normally (e.g. 30mph in 5th), that seems to keep it quiet. It sounds pretty good when idling though

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by 4th gen+19 February 2004 - 03:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 19 February 2004 - 03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Livy@19 February 2004 - 02:32
    hehe, its fun sometimes, it was pretty late too. and i had to tie the exhaust up, and the way i done it, i couldnt get 2nd and 4th, so i had to stop again. thats v.embarasing, but luckily it was pretty quiet. i dont think the people in the street where my g/f flat is loved it much either.&nbsp;

I was doing 75 on the M74 when it happened. Got a bit of a shock.
    I&#39;ve just been driving everywhere in a higher gear than I would normally (e.g. 30mph in 5th), that seems to keep it quiet. It sounds pretty good when idling though [/b][/quote]
    hehe, i was doing about 60 up some cunt in a bucket volvo&#39;s arse who was hogging the outside lane.

also, u shouldnt have been doing 75 shoulda been doing 90.

i usually get away with 30 in 5th most the time, i managed to get it to pull away in 5th too, took ages though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast