Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downloads For K-dat And K-sig

Kazaap is an add-on created for the Kazaa Media Desktop. It integrates fully and seamlessly into Kazaa to deliver scores of features. Kazaap boosts downloading speed by 70 percent; it automatically finds and restarts failed file downloads; it removes any spyware and adware applications that have been bundled with Kazaa Media Desktop; and, it stops all Kazaa-related banner ads and pop-up advertisements. Kazaap is available in English, French, German, and Spanish and is multiplatform compatible. Kazaap does not contain any adware or spyware. New and improved version 2.1 now removes more than 40 brand-new spywares and adwares; all known bugs have been fixed; it includes a custom uninstaller; and it is Kazaa Media Desktop version 2.5.1 compliant.
    Kazaap removes spyware .http://www.kazaap.org/ .Long time ago it was no kazaa lite accelerator and a old kazaa lite versions was bundled with Kazaap , i don't remember which one.

KPE is a helper utility that saves and fix parcially downloaded media from KaZaA Media Desktop. It's useful to preview Avi DivX files, QuickTime movies and Real Media. It can fix Avi movies, and saves all data when a file is downloaded from multiple sources. This new version can now handle up to 1000 files, has configurable search directories, display improvements, bug fixes and much more. Please note that KPE is now ad-supported. If you would like an adware-free version, please participate at the forums and request it at the developer's Web site."
    http://www.previewextractor.com/ Any other comments ??? Also you told that 50% of the programs on that page are full with spyware , you posted only 2 , where are the others ???????

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    If you would like an adware-free version, please participate at the forums and request it at the developer's Web site."
    great - but this message wasn't there on the page we discussed above. the developer hides it somewhere on his page. and anyway, this is no excuse. I said there's spyware inside, and there IS spyware inside.

tired of all this nonsense

Kazaap removes spyware
    your first day on the internet, my dear friend? haven't you read recent articles on various websites warning of alleged anti-spyware apps that is in fact spyware itself or contains spy-/adware.

Also you told that 50% of the programs on that page are full with spyware , you posted only 2 , where are the others
    give me a test computer and I'll test all the others too. I don't want to kill my pc just to prove you wrong. claiming it's 50% I was going by percentage. 50% of all files from that page I downloaded contained spyware. maybe if you test them all, the end result will be 45%. so what endless newbie quack bla everywhere

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Sorry to say this , but you are very sick and you need serious help, or i don't know what to think about you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12