Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For A Good Source Of Comics

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I love comics and I am looking for a good source to get them (DL em) got any idea's?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    There are a few good rooms in DC++ that you can get an awesome collection from, as long as you can meet the room requirements.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Tasty@25 November 2003 - 20:23
    There are a few good rooms in DC++ that you can get an awesome collection from, as long as you can meet the room requirements.
    Few questions here from a non-tech guy:

What is DC++?
    Where would I find it?
    How does it work?
    What kind of "requirements" are you referring to?

thanks.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Direct Connect ++ is another P2P program. Please go DC++ to learn more about it.

The requirements can range from room to room. Such as, one room reguires you share at least 5 gigs of comics (or whatever media that room specializes in, and another room reguires you to shared a minimum of 40 gigs of comics.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Tasty@26 November 2003 - 08:02
    Direct Connect ++ is another P2P program. Please go DC++ to learn more about it.

The requirements can range from room to room. Such as, one room reguires you share at least 5 gigs of comics (or whatever media that room specializes in, and another room reguires you to shared a minimum of 40 gigs of comics.
    I use dc++ alot can you suggest me the good comic hubs?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Forgotten Realms and Wyld's Retreat are the best for those without massive collections

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Tasty@27 November 2003 - 23:51
    Forgotten Realms and Wyld's Retreat are the best for those without massive collections
    lol I was hoping more along the lines of hub address not names

8. Lounge   -   #8
    maybe try using k-lite for comics

i've gotten over 6 gig's of stuff (marvel, DC, and some independents)...most are pdf files, nice scans

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by SHaka2U@28 November 2003 - 19:18
    maybe try using k-lite for comics

i've gotten over 6 gig's of stuff (marvel, DC, and some independents)...most are pdf files, nice scans
    I've tried this and I find it too be a very slow, very frustrating process. Do you have any tips (Search names, etc.) that would make this quicker and easier? For example, I'm looking for the currently selling "JLA/Avengers" mini-series and can't find it on K-Lite.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I red cbr and cbz comic files and you cant search for them on kazaa lite and if you can there few and far between if not FAKE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast