Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Www.orange-torrents.com Sucks

angel_of_death57
    www.orange-torrents.com have been stealing www.suprnova.org's torrent links and using them for them self, they didn't ask or anything so Suprnova forum members deiced to spam www.orange-torrents.com forum and now they have closed there forum becuase of it. www.orange-torrents.com you are wrong to steal Suprnova links, you say Suprnova is trying to crush littie torrent sites lol oh yeah.
    Maybe if the litter sites made more of an effort and make there sites more accesible and easier to use maybe one day you would become like SUprnova. NEVER STEAL SOMEONE ELSE SITE LINKS its wrong.
    www.orange-torrents.com SUCK you cannot take Suprnova is way cooler than yours so you steal LOSERS
    www.orange-torrents.com are making out that Suprnova started this when they never Orange Torrents stole Suprnova site and they retaliated to it by spamming.

Anyone i have put this down for people know the truth.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Quote from there site

As some of your may know the owners of suprnova have asked there members to spam our site. Everyone that hates there guts should contact me immediately here. How can it be that someone who dont gives a shit about copyright tell us what to do or not to do. It is clear that suprnova is the microsoft under the btsites, they will do anything to crush the little ones. Once again if you had problems with these fuckers and you want payback then contact me.
    Note to all the Snova enemy's go and spam there site back or mail me if you want to help bringing there site down.

So I guess this is war between two BT sites Why I mean from what I see suprnova.org is better Suprnova is made up of what people upload there so if noone is going to upload to your site u have nothing so there is no reasong to try and bring a site down that's just dumb.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    angel_of_death57
    Go to Suprnova and read it makes mroe sense but Orange has been takes Suprnova site and using their SN bandwidth and taking credit for SN work.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I'm so gald I use eMule

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I have already read that I was just saying that's what was happening and starting to happen.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    angel_of_death57
    Well as for E-mule no thank you too confusing and slow for me. But everyone knows Suprnova is the best ever BitTorrent site. Its just wrong for OT to steal links w/o asking cos its suing SN bandwidth which is wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Site is down

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I am closing down this site cuz I cant make it work (hey at least im honest)
    So here I am with 500 mb webspace with only this page on it.
    If you are a webmaster and you want to take over (4 free) please contact me here
    So untill next time fuck yourselfs and eachothers...

this is from www.orange-torrents.com.

What a boring war

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    I wonder if I can get that site? mines been suspended,think I''ll ask

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    who gives a fuck?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast