Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filesharingtalk Now Has It's Own Hub!

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    If anyone would like to start using the new hub, you will find it at this address: 66.143.160.228. Hope to see you there!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    how safe is it and how big
    anyone know some crazy big hubs 100tb and higher

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    DC right now is as safe as any other P2P can be. Also since I just started it, it isn't big at all, but hopefully all the DC users on the board will take advantage of it and make it into something.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i went in and there was only an op in there
    yeah.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    cheers will check it later
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Connection refused, color me not impressed.

BC
    brainchasm.com - Compaq ProLiant 2500 tower - 2x333MHz OD CPUs - 1GB EDO ECC 50ns RAM - 36GB RAID-5 array - 15/30GB internal DLT
    Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.47 (Mandrake Linux/6.3.92mdk) mod_perl/1.99_09 Perl/v5.8.1 PHP/4.3.2 JRun/4.0 Sun-ONE-ASP/4.0.0

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    seems dead to me but there are loads of hubs out there
    Open your mind

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by brainchasm@3 March 2004 - 20:40

BC
    Well, after leaving it up for about a week and having one person stop in, i didn't feel it was worth my time to leave it open. And as far as your first post being negative, pfft, whatever kid.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    html open it up again.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+3 March 2004 - 23:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 3 March 2004 - 23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brainchasm@3 March 2004 - 20:40

BC
    Well, after leaving it up for about a week and having one person stop in, i didn&#39;t feel it was worth my time to leave it open. And as far as your first post being negative, pfft, whatever kid. [/b][/quote]
    Not real worried about what you think of my posting style. I came here because someone linked to BCDC++ and I like to know who is linking to me.

I was excited for you guys to be opening your own hub. Once I found out it was closed/dead/offline, I was not impressed. I would have thought that FST could maintain a hub without problem.

A properly administered hub takes up hardly any CPU, and it&#39;s not as if you have to see it everyday (unless you&#39;re running it on Windows ). But I digress...if FST wants a hub, I&#39;m sure I can modify verlihub to do what is needed, I just don&#39;t know that I see a demand or any benefit.

BC
    brainchasm.com - Compaq ProLiant 2500 tower - 2x333MHz OD CPUs - 1GB EDO ECC 50ns RAM - 36GB RAID-5 array - 15/30GB internal DLT
    Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.47 (Mandrake Linux/6.3.92mdk) mod_perl/1.99_09 Perl/v5.8.1 PHP/4.3.2 JRun/4.0 Sun-ONE-ASP/4.0.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast