Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juno Trick Help!

Poster BT Rep: +3
    :helpsmile: After using the Juno Trick for about 2 months, it all of sudden stop working today. I tried to go to a website and was redirected to the Juno website saying that I went over the 10hr limit for this month. So tried uninstalling and deleteing all reg keys, this only let me get online once and after trying to sign on a second time I got the same message. Does anyone else have the same problem?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    emmmm wth are you talking about boss??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    He's talking about https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=79623

Sorry to hear that. Works great for me. Just started a couple days ago though. Was going to cancel my isp after a month. But I might just wait. But I might not.

Edit: After reading some of dsa16's posts & considering others like Rip The Jacker have had no problems. I'll hang on to my isp for a month. Then if no problems w/juno as I expect I'll cancel the other. B)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by zapjb@19 February 2004 - 21:43
    He's talking about https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=79623

Sorry to hear that. Works great for me. Just started a couple days ago though. Was going to cancel my isp after a month. But I might just wait. But I might not.
    thx boss, i knew i was missing something

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    This is what I'm redirected to
    Juno

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by dsa16@19 February 2004 - 23:01
    This is what I'm redirected to
    Juno
    have you tried using a proxy to get a new account??

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    i just swithed to dsl. when i used juno i have the patch to crack it so i could create as many acoount as i want and i could use it as many hours as i want. now i forgot the website but i still have the patch. i can send it to you if you want. you need to have the right size of juno, otherwise it doesn't work. i have one on the CD

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+20 February 2004 - 03:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 20 February 2004 - 03:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dsa16@19 February 2004 - 23:01
    This is what I&#39;m redirected to
    Juno
    have you tried using a proxy to get a new account?? [/b][/quote]
    how do I do that

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by dsa16+21 February 2004 - 01:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dsa16 @ 21 February 2004 - 01:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@20 February 2004 - 03:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-dsa16
    @19 February 2004 - 23:01
    This is what I&#39;m redirected to
    Juno

have you tried using a proxy to get a new account??
    how do I do that [/b][/quote]
    emmm hit the "proxies" in my sig and go and get a http proxy and put it in your browser then go to the site and see if it works

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I tried a few proxy servers but didn&#39;t seem to work. Thanks for help, I guess I will try to find a similiar free internet trick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast