Thread: No Sound When Playing Certain Artists!

I have downloaded montgomry gentry from several people and I can never hear it when its playing?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    download the klite codec pack and videolan, codec pack has bs player and gspot, between the bsplayer and videolan you can play anything and the gspot you can use to see if the files are real or fake, you can also use videolan for preview your files.
    videolan
    go here to add it to tools and preview menu
    look for codec pack full

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ok, I have done everything and the programs that I was recommended say that it is an normal MP3 and still no sound? All other that I play are fine, just motgomry gentry that has not sound????????? HELP!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by whledrgn@20 February 2004 - 04:44
    ok, I have done everything and the programs that I was recommended say that it is an normal MP3 and still no sound? All other that I play are fine, just motgomry gentry that has not sound????????? HELP!!!
    have you played that file before?? it might a bad file

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    OK, guys if I know that a file played once (I heard it) and codec pak integrated correctly, gspot sees it as valid mp3, still no sound even with BSplayer. But I do have SonicStage for net md by Sony and MS media player 9.0 installed. Sony SonicStage did launch first file? Of note: SonicStage has burned blank play time on player, file runs thru just as if it were there on media but no sound and file plays on system it came from?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    OK, guys if I know that a file played once (I heard it) and codec pak integrated correctly, gspot sees it as valid mp3, still no sound even with BSplayer. But I do have SonicStage for net md by Sony and MS media player 9.0 installed. Sony SonicStage did launch first file? Of note: SonicStage has burned blank play time on player, file runs thru just as if it were there on media but no sound and file plays on system it came from?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    h1
    It's a fake file. Sorry.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    get cool edit 200 and open the file and look at the wave form , that will tell you if there is anything there to hear or not

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Don't no how it's fake but probably is. cool edit pulled -96db of nothing? No wave? 5meg of blank mp3? File tagged?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    h1
    Yep. 5 minutes of straight silence.