View Poll Results: Do we want Pidgeons involved?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 42.86%
  • No

7 33.33%
  • Only if we're REALLY hungry

5 23.81%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Revolution Has Already Started

Netherlands, the network is too familiar, cant remember who else I saw on that, very recently I have a bad habit of forgetting names.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #12
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by thomig@20 February 2004 - 08:20
    Hi folks.

Hard to explain what i mean. I have a plan. Thats a long thing. Let me tell you later. We can build something.

First what we need is informations exchange between communities. Like here. Thats a good platform for ppl from other boards. And our information goes fast. But in other communities is it not so good. They dying. The DC Network is dying. And the social structures in the folk are like DC Hubs. when you know what i mean. Social structures are (like) networks.

We can change the social structures very easy. And the time is ight for.

And a DC Hub can i recommend. A better one. aplushub.no-ip.com
    Political revolutions are extremely grave matters. They should be undertaken only under stress of direct necessity, when there is no other way out. Not everyone is called to this task, but only the man who has the confidence of the people and even he when the time is ripe. He must proceed in the right way, so that he gladdens the people and, by enlightening them, prevents excesses. Furthermore, he must be quite free of selfish aims and must really relieve the needs of the people. Only then does he have nothing to regret.

Times change, and with them their demands. Thus the seasons change in the course of the year. In the world cycle also there are spring and autumn in the life of peoples and nations, and there are call for social transformations....

Starting brings misfortune.
    Perseverance brings danger.
    When talk of revolution has gone the rounds three times,
    One may commit himself,
    And men will believe him.

I Ching 49.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by nigel123@20 February 2004 - 09:08

Political revolutions are extremely grave matters. They should be undertaken only under stress of direct necessity, when there is no other way out.
    You hear that thomig? - Stop trying to take over the world&#33;

@Nigel - Good point - hopefully he&#39;ll take notice of that and we won&#39;t wake up tomorrow living under ********.N***&#39;s dictatorship

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ok. The titel of this thread is too hard. I did not mean a big taking over.

I mean the little steps everyone can do. The first thing is to know where you get help from when you get trouble.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by thomig@20 February 2004 - 10:50

I mean the little steps everyone can do. The first thing is to know where you get help from when you get trouble.
    What happens if the authorities hear about this and just switch of the power. another revolution bites the dust.

If it should happen, who takes power when you have usurped the present power?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by thomig@20 February 2004 - 10:50

will we be needing pigeons for this?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Arcadia@20 February 2004 - 12:18
    In no way.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by thomig+20 February 2004 - 14:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thomig @ 20 February 2004 - 14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arcadia@20 February 2004 - 12:18
    In no way. [/b][/quote]
    Why not? It would be cool.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Let&#39;s vote: who wants pigeons involved in this?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@20 February 2004 - 15:29
    Let&#39;s vote: who wants pigeons involved in this?
    I want pigeons, me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast