Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Live Concert You've Seen?

Poster
    So then music lovers everywhere,whats the best band/artist you have seen live?

I have only seen U2,Oasis and Travis and out of the 3 i'd have to say Oasis were the best live...gr8 atmosphere and wicked music!! :beerchug: and yes loads of beer too!!

2. Music   -   #2
    Flaw - but only because i got to chill and smoke pot with them for 3 hours after a show at a small club in Louisiana.

NIN - but only because i had never eaten that much ecstacy at one time before. b4 that show i hated NIN, now i love 'em - go figure

Ultimately, it would have to be my own band. after each sold-out performance (band practice) we are on top of the world, celebrities known in all parts of the world (our small Ark. town).

3. Music   -   #3
    Best band would be Rush (fantastic musicians)
    Best atmosphere would have been Herman Brood (at a small venue)...
    Best show I've ever seen was a 20 years on stage anniversary of YES...

The most impressive professional musician would be Michael Schenker (at the time UFO), who supported his brother's band Scorpions - he was so wasted that we had to carry him to the stage, and he still managed to play lead guitar without a single mistake.

4. Music   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    This would be Blind Guardian in Austria.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Music   -   #5
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Best concert - Aerosmith

the worst concert - The Rolling Stones (But I have heard good things about their most recent tour)

best atmosphere - 38 special. It was an outside concert with my fiance. It was nice to be able to sit way in the back, sit back and enjoy the music.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. Music   -   #6
    The Black Crowes during the Southern Harmony tour. Amazing.

7. Music   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

8. Music   -   #8
    insanebassman
    Here in Phoenix, went to the Col. Les Claypool's Flying Frog Brigade show and MIRV opened

Both kicked Serious ass...

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    Has to be Bon Jovi, One Wild Night tour. Only thing to complain about is I wasn't near enough

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    Big Eye

I have posted soemthing elsewhere, it mentions a thread like this. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. I just hadn't read this one yet. just thought I'd let you know.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast