Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is There A Better Version Than What I Have?

BANNED
    as a matter of a fact here is your post
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox
    Posted: Feb 23 2004
    @ 12:57 AM

When i clicked a certian download to "Test" it an error message appired both with the test window with correct info about this file. Error message:
    Run-time error '401':

Can't show non-modal form when modal form is dispalyed

KHancer get terminated, but Kazaa.exe still runs, you have to kill it from process manager.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Is that in a version of k-lite though

That is a test build of khancer... not a RC of k-lite

And KLR 2.4.9 = Bugfree? Shall i point out the bugs posted on the forums over the last few days?!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Lite+23 February 2004 - 07:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite &#064; 23 February 2004 - 07:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is that in a version of k-lite though&nbsp;

That is a test build of khancer... not a RC of k-lite&nbsp; &nbsp;

And KLR 2.4.9 = Bugfree? Shall i point out the bugs posted on the forums over the last few days?&#33;&nbsp; [/b]

yes please do point out the supposes buggs of klr

my response was to your autumn&#39;s post
    <!--QuoteBegin-autumnfox

It&#39;s not full of bugs, and the KLE are being successuflly replaced by KHancer. And yes, for me it&#39;s better then any ohter build so that&#39;s why i recomend it as a better build.[/quote]

your quote:
    That is a test build of khancer... not a RC of k-lite

so they are both test builds and incomplete

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    whats wrong with 2.4.3 Kazupernodes version is 1.4.6Testbuild Everything seems to be ok the usual more sources crap but altoghter a stable and good program and tools Is ther a better version of kazupernodes? or even klite I really dont want to screw with a new build or (dare i say) beta version
    Augen auf
    Wer sieht versteht
    wie gnadenlos die Zeit vergeht
    wie sich der Zeiger dreht
    unentwegt
    Er steht nie still
    Du weißt nicht was du willst
    Du weißt nicht wo du stehst
    weißt nicht woher du kommst
    wohin du gehst

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Flamm@14 March 2004 - 01:57
    whats wrong with 2.4.3 Kazupernodes version is 1.4.6Testbuild Everything seems to be ok the usual more sources crap but altoghter a stable and good program and tools Is ther a better version of kazupernodes? or even klite I really dont want to screw with a new build or (dare i say) beta version
    now we have klr 2.5.0 (.0.0.7) or k-lite2.6 rc18

both are pretty good and have the updates

you are missing extensions and other updates and upgrades with 2.4.3

klr is not a test build,its a full version

k-lite 2.6 is a test build

ofcourse they can both be found here with more info

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Just because a program is in test build status doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not as good as one that&#39;s final... I&#39;ve not experienced any bugs with K-Lite 2.6 and it has nearly every feature KL Extensions has. It&#39;s my favourite of all the new kazaa versions.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by stupidguy@14 March 2004 - 04:04
    Just because a program is in test build status doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not as good as one that&#39;s final... I&#39;ve not experienced any bugs with K-Lite 2.6 and it has nearly every feature KL Extensions has. It&#39;s my favourite of all the new kazaa versions.
    if you paid attention to the dates on these post you would realize that the discussion was about much earlier builds of klite2.6, if you also so notice on my last post i said that the rc18 is great

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    What is the Difference of KLite K++ with KLR

Hi guys am new here in the forum. Just want to ask what is the difference between the two? I also noticed that KLR seems to run light on my resources as compared ot the 2.4.3

I hope they put the download first number of files back on the accelerator of KLR.

cheers

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Just the third party tools and KL Extensions are changed...

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Thanks lite for the answers. Is there a way to download the accelerator only? I want to use the old accelerator with the "download the first number of files" which was removed in the accelerator of the kLR. Is this possible?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast