Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is There A Better Version Than What I Have?

Hi,

I'm having trouble keeping up w/ the different builds. I'm currently running CleanKMD 2.4.4. Is there a better, or newer version of Klite?

Thanks,
    Chris

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    well what version of kazupernodes do you have??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks.

1.4.8 RC1

Do I have the best version? What's better, what I have, KLR 2.4.9, or klite 2.4.4?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    hmmm no you got the latest kazupernodes. there is a klite 2.4.4 and klr 2.4.9 you can visit my forum i'm hosting the 2.4.4, i'm not sure if its the same as the one you have, i think its not, it might be a bit more updated but i'm not sure. if you want just go here

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    whoa. klite 2.4.4 is much better than what I have. Thanks for the help!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by meowmix_in_da_hood@22 February 2004 - 05:00
    whoa. klite 2.4.4 is much better than what I have. Thanks for the help!!
    np boss , remember that now with the extensions you can resume or pause or find more sources for a random group

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    You might also try the newest K-Lite 2.6 and don't forget to download KHancer 1.0.21. (Extract the containents of the zip into the main K-Lites' folder)

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@22 February 2004 - 20:29
    You might also try the newest K-Lite 2.6 and don't forget to download KHancer 1.0.21. (Extract the containents of the zip into the main K-Lites' folder)
    you mean the news test build which is not finished and full of bugs wihout the extension and capabilities of kl 2.4.4 or klr 2.4.6????

so if its a test build, full of bugs and does not have the capability of the other builds why would you recommend it as a better version???

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    It's not full of bugs, and the KLE are being successuflly replaced by KHancer. And yes, for me it's better then any ohter build so that's why i recomend it as a better build.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@23 February 2004 - 03:41
    It's not full of bugs, and the KLE are being successuflly replaced by KHancer. And yes, for me it's better then any ohter build so that's why i recomend it as a better build.
    and thank you for proving my point i'm not gonna make you look bad and put up a link for the development and bug report section.

also thx for still not saying that its a test build and all the things its missing that klite 2.4.4 and klr 2.4.9 have.

its just like i said you don't tell the new people what they are getting into and then they install it and have all kinds of problem.

least you can do is be a man and be honest and point out that it is a test build, it does have bugs till its full and it is missing options that klite has

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast