Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird Emule Warning

Whenever i click a server this message always pops up:

You have a low id. Please review your network config and/or your network settings.

How do i fix this? Is there a crack to fix it?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    i have no idea but why don't you use overnet??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I tried Overnet. I takes forever to download things and I'm worried about turning off my firewall.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    It means you need to configure your router to enable Port Range Mapping. On some routers, it's virtual server, etc. You'll still connect but the number of servers that will let you connect with low-id is small. Just do a forum or web search for "emule low id."

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ninjax680@21 February 2004 - 03:35
    I tried Overnet. I takes forever to download things and I'm worried about turning off my firewall.
    ha???? have a look around you will see that overnet is faster once you config it right which is very easy.

second who the hell said you have to lower your firewall???

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    When I first opened up Overnet it told me that I couldn't connect becuase of my firewall. How do I stop this from happening and how do I configure to make it faster?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ninjax680@21 February 2004 - 14:55
    When I first opened up Overnet it told me that I couldn't connect becuase of my firewall. How do I stop this from happening and how do I configure to make it faster?
    lol it toled you, that you were firewalled, that is not necceserly because of firewall.

first how do you connect to the internet?? you behind a router??

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+21 February 2004 - 22:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 21 February 2004 - 22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninjax680@21 February 2004 - 14:55
    When I first opened up Overnet it told me that I couldn&#39;t connect becuase of my firewall. How do I stop this from happening and how do I configure to make it faster?
    lol it toled you, that you were firewalled, that is not necceserly because of firewall.

first how do you connect to the internet?? you behind a router?? [/b][/quote]
    Yes, I am. I&#39;m behind a LinkSys router.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    ok then there you go.

make sure your firmware for the router is upto date and forward the 2 ports for overnet in your router

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Read the eMule helpfile for instructions on how to forward ports in your router.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast