Thread: Help......low Low Low Dowload Speeds

Hi,

I have recently noticed that my download speeds have been cut to 1/4. I have not used kazaa lite for about 2 weeks now, so what's changed. Before i would download movies at 400-450 kbps now it's dropped to a maximum of 145 kbps. Is there something i can do? Any suggestions appericated. Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mecca7@22 February 2004 - 20:47
    Hi,

I have recently noticed that my download speeds have been cut to 1/4. I have not used kazaa lite for about 2 weeks now, so what's changed. Before i would download movies at 400-450 kbps now it's dropped to a maximum of 145 kbps. Is there something i can do? Any suggestions appericated. Thanks.
    just the usauall

your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps, if you have a router get kanat, and check your firewall and make sure its configed right

its probebly a source issue

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try your suggestions. Thanks.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mecca7@22 February 2004 - 20:57
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try your suggestions. Thanks.
    np boss if you want more info just hit my sig