Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: How To Burn A Dvd To Dvd-r

helpburner
    OK Hi everyone I need some help I am so new to all this I bought a Dual DVD-RW yesterday and I downloaded This movie online and it is a avi. so I burned it on a dvd-r today and tried to play it on my ps2 and my regular dvd player and it does not show up it says disk error on ps2 but on my dvd-r on my pc it works fine.
    My question is what do i need to download and how can i make the dvd work on my reg. dvd player and ps2? Help ms.hellburner lol thanks all.

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #42
    Can I use Roxio 8 to make the DVD's rather than nero?

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #43
    charro01
    its the most easy idea or form simple to begginers only whit 4 cap you show how

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #44
    charro01
    another alternative is test whit no commercial programs like Lightning UK! author of the former DVDDecrypter strips the ripping section outta DVDDecrypter and creates ImgBurn the code to burn .iso images, .nrg (nero images).
    really works¨^

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #45
    charro01
    ImgBurn though is awesome that it can do everything DVDDecrypter could do burning wise and is improving too.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #46
    Very Helpful, Thanks For Posting

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #47
    hey thanks man thats really helps.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #48
    I have done all this - attempted to do it - on WinXP and DVDShrink just disappears when I click 'backup'. Just goes without a word of warning and nothing remaining. Disappears without trace.

I wonder if anyone has any clues about that and if that gentleman who provided that excellent guide could/would amend his guide with any suggestions as to which OS's it should work okay with and what, if any, configurations might need to be employed?

regards,

ab

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #49
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it should work on XP fine i honestly have no idea about it dissapearing i havnt heard of that problem before

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #50
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ...you were probably drinking some of that Australian beer at the time, Ad

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast