Thread: Sims

i just downloadid sims i dont no how to in install it

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    From where and what is it a .exe,.iso etc.

3. Games   -   #3
    i downloaded it from Ares and its a zip file i think

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Use either Winrar or Winzip then to open all the files then you can go from there like install or copy to disc,is it Sims or an expandtion of ?

5. Games   -   #5
    the sims vacation and the sims

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster

The Sims Superstar - help needed

The problem is not with the patch, it's with the hacked image you have. I'm assuming you're meaning the crash at the load screen.

There's a corrupt file on the image. You can fix it, though. Install all your expansion packs up to Unleashed, or whichever your latest is, then make a copy of sound.far, found in the maxis/sims/expansionshared/sound directory. Install Superstar, then copy that file back to the original location,
    overwriting the new one. Good to go. Also, you'll have to go to your display settings, and turn all your hardware accelleration OFF. This is a Maxis problem, not a patch problem.

Remember you need the NoCD for just the latest one that you have installed as you have to have the
    original exe file for the first one if you want to upgrade to an expansion pak :-)
    I got this off of another forum it may aid you in your install,forget the supersims as it applys to them all really in the way you have to install.
    So in your case install the sims first then vacation after you will have to cd crack the vacation exe not the sims one.

7. Games   -   #7
    thanx

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Just thought I'd add if you get other expansion packs you need the original sims exe for all then crack the one you loaded Superstar,Hot Date etc,well my cousin hasn't a problem this way and it was me who downloaded them all for him.

9. Games   -   #9
    i put my sims disc in the sd drive and then the screen comes up and i pressplay game but no other screen apears but it has been working all day but it just stopped