Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Philosphical Thing

About Fate, I beleive whole heartedly,

When My Mom was a kid, she saw the Calgary Stamped on TV, and swore that she would one day live in Cow Town (Calgary).

She met my Dad, and he lost his Job, so they deside to move to Calgary, but,,, My Dad gets a job about 1 month before they desided to go.

I was born, grew up and applied for College, I got acepted to SAIT (Southern Alberta College of Art and Design) in Calgary... But something happened that made it that I couldnt go, and stay at home in Ottawa Ontario.

1998. I'm in a chatroom, and meet a girl, fall in Love and guess what, she's from Calgary. we live here now.

I beleive that, in one way or an other I was meant to live here, and raise my family here. Through the years, Fate has guided me and my folks here and finaly we are where we were meant to be. Why? I dont know, I may never know, it may have absolutly nothing to do with me, perhaps my daughter or my futur grand kids, who knows, but I do know that Fate is a power that cannot be turn, and always gets its way in the end...

D

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    I believe that my friends and i were fated to meet.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123