Im gonna quote Mike Patton (Fantomas/Tomahawk/etc.) and Buzz Osbourne (Fantomas, Melvins)

*In Kerrang Australia Magazine*

Q: Trent Reznor once said in these pages that the biggest problem facing musicians was the conglomeration of all the major labels. Do you agree?

Mike: I'm sorry i stopped listening when you said Trent Reznor [laughs]

Buzz: He should know how labels work, running one himself [Nothing Records on Interscope] If he's feeling bad about that whole situation he should go buy a mink coat or a ferrari. I'll have sympathy for him when i see him digging a ditch. In his world, going gold is a miserbale failure. If his last album went ballistic he wouldn't of had a single complaint about the labels. Let's see how much money he has made personally off of the bands on his label starting with Marilyn Manson. Let's see that figure! He's not talking about any of that because that would make him look like an asshole! So fuck him! I think he should just quit if he's so unhappy. Try concentrating on making some good music instead of making up some lame excuse for why everything sucks for you now. The world's not a right place, Trent, go buy a graveyard somewhere.
Mike: That's a good note to end on! Go buy a graveyard somewhere
*i typed out that damn article* for all you Australians it is from Kerrang Magazine March 2004...it has a great interview with Mike And Buzz...aswell as readers poll results, dave grohl interview, korn interview and sevendust interview...along with lotsa other stuff...

in ending this...Reznor is a tool...music sucks....wah wah wah...

Laters
Cely :music1: