Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have You Guys Thought About Expanding This Forum

FvKin GeniuS :D
    I think it is a good idea we good expand this board and get a whole lot of different people to join
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Originally posted by LSA+25 February 2004 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LSA &#064; 25 February 2004 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@25 February 2004 - 00:57
    Ya.....we could have a verified section with cheat sheets and Teacher&#39;s edition ebooks

Im only kidding. There is a wealth of information available for you to solve most if not all of your homework troubles, and it&#39;s called the internet.

I could go for some cheat sheets and teacher edition ebooks&#33;

I&#39;m gonna go look for some&#33; B) [/b][/quote]
    where do you look for those? i saw some guy with like these laminated sheets that he bought from the bookstore....seems that they have one for each subject,....what&#39;s it called...uh.....those ones where it&#39;s like a notecard of all the things you need to know about a certain subject scrunched up on double sided paper....

it&#39;s just called "quick study" guide on the top of each of them...and i&#39;m sure that someone has some of them scanned somewhere on the net

from BarCharts, Inc

www.barcharts.com

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@23 February 2004 - 06:26
    have the moderators thought about making a section in the forum devoted to like "problem solving" or "homework help and advise" and all that? like, some kind of education subforum?
    I would benefit from this section and would contribute too. However I sometimes post questions relating to my homework in the place where it belongs

I had homework on 555 astable and ask in the Hardwareworld so i&#39;m sure you could find a place to post yours, maybe the lounge?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    people don&#39;t take questiosn seriously in the lounge....last time i asked a question, i had 2pages of people replying going off topic about themselves and talking shit....so ..no......

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    This board isn&#39;t just about file sharing. If you need help with your homework, post it in the lounge, if you think its going to be spammed, post it in the Talk Club.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12