Thread: Is There Somthing I Can Do To Make My Searches Bet

every time i cannot find a file on kazaa.i go to shareaza and i always find the file i was looking for. this has happend to meany time.eny help with a better wayto search or a program that will helpout will be appreciated.......

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    try the verifieds i have a good request section if you like on my forums just hit kltforums or hig my sig.

also try jumping supernodes to see if you find your files what is your version of klite??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    hi musleman.my version is kazaalite resurrection.249.i have tryed to jump supernodes.with no luck.you lost me on the just hit kltforums part......

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Keep it simple. One or two keywords are better than an attempt to be specific.

For example - if you want a high quality version of bad boys 2 then enter bad boys not bad boys xvid ac3. The first example will give you lots of files to choose from and the second is likely to search forever and produce diddley squat.

A good filter is size, stipulate "at least" and "400" under "more search options" "size". This should cut down the number of results to a manageable size.
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by CLEARICE01@23 February 2004 - 04:30
    hi musleman.my version is kazaalite resurrection.249.i have tryed to jump supernodes.with no luck.you lost me on the just hit kltforums part......
    this is kltforums for requests

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    hi oldjagman.thanks for the reply the file i was looking for on kazaa is called turbo surfer is a acceleration program and i couldnt find it through kazaa so i tryed shareaza and with in two minutes i had four files.......

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    thanks for the link boss.........

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    i dont see it eiher what is it??

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    It's increase your web speed for a mere $29.99 - amd we all know how much use these things are!

Sorry clearice01 - remember, its always better to travel in hope than not to travel at all.

PS love the dragon!
    DOWNLOADING IS FUN - SHARING IS SUBLIME
    When all else fails - read the instructions!!!
    LEEDS UNITED - WE'LL BE BACK

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    if that is what that is don't bother boss its a waist of time, aside from tweaking your os which we can help you with there realy is not much you can do