Thread: Nokia 6600

i bought a new cel 4 me i.e. nokia 6600 and i am wondering if anyone has tried playing nokia ngage games in 6600?

and if there is a good resource site for it.the free 1

2. Games   -   #2
    jetje's Avatar former star
    guess gameworld suits this one better (if not Jack will rip my post and move it back probably )

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by vegeta@23 February 2004 - 08:26
    i bought a new cel 4 me i.e. nokia 6600 and i am wondering if anyone has tried playing nokia ngage games in 6600?

i have the nokia 3650 which is the downgrade of your phone, i can play the sonic N GAGE game but cannot play any 3D ones because my phone lacks the RAM. your phone however yes can play ALL the n gage games. first of the 32mb MMC card that comes with it can only fit 1/2 games on it so i would invest in a 256mb version for only £40 off of EBUYER. Secondly the people who ripped the games and cracked them are a group called Blizzard.

This is how you obtain the games:
    • IRC (i'll explain in a minute)
    • Kazaa (just search for 7 N gage games and you get zipped files of all the popular n gage games read to put onto your phone)
    • yahoo groups (search yahoo groups for n gage games, or cracked n gage to get loads of sources)
    • The Web (See below)
    IRC

You have to join certain chats rooms (i dont use IRC but my friend who has the 6600 does and he says its the best way) theres a place called MEDIAPLACE and thats where all the n gage games are.

The Web

theres a website funny enough called MEDIAPLACE that is the web version of the IRC chat room. If offers downloads for all major N gage games cracked. If your a complete retard and dont know how to use the web here is the direct link to the n gage games download page on Media Place >>>HERE<<< However finding someone that retarded would be a challenge in itself.

Installation

You need to obtain a &#39;BLZ&#39; installer, this was named after the group who cracked it, blazzard. The &#39;BLZ&#39; installer comes with most games anyway. Its a normal .SIS file that needs to be sent to your inbox and installed on your phone like a normal aplication.

Then you send the game file which will be in the format of .BLZ to your phone and use the phones system manager to move the file into the rout directory of you phones MMC. You can use the phones inbuilt one but i find it easyer to use FEXPLORER. Then go into your menu and open the application called BLZ installer and select the game from the list of games (There will only be a list of N gage games in the format of .blz there so its hard to click the wrong one) then wait while it unpacks and installs the files. Make sure you have enough room, games like tony hawks take up between 15 and 20mb&#39;s.

Then the game icon will be placed in either your menus directory or your &#39;game&#39; subfolder. I have seen all major games working on either my friends phone or mine (the none 3d games) so i can confirm it is not hard and does work, however controling tony hawks is hard and red faction could have been better. But these are well worth the hassel and you will enjoy them. Tony Hawks is only the first one from playstation so you dont have a grind meter and you can&#39;t manual. Tomb Raider is also the first on and is quite hard to control.

Hope this helps

Peerzyboy

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+23 February 2004 - 20:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 23 February 2004 - 20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vegeta@23 February 2004 - 08:26

i have the nokia 3650 which is the downgrade of your phone, i can play the sonic N GAGE game but cannot play any 3D ones because my phone lacks the RAM. your phone however yes can play ALL the n gage games. first of the 32mb MMC card that comes with it can only fit 1/2 games on it so i would invest in a 256mb version for only £40 off of EBUYER. Secondly the people who ripped the games and cracked them are a group called Blizzard.

This is how you obtain the games:
    • IRC (i&#39;ll explain in a minute)
    • Kazaa (just search for 7 N gage games and you get zipped files of all the popular n gage games read to put onto your phone)
    • yahoo groups (search yahoo groups for n gage games, or cracked n gage to get loads of sources)
    • The Web (See below)
    IRC

You have to join certain chats rooms (i dont use IRC but my friend who has the 6600 does and he says its the best way) theres a place called MEDIAPLACE and thats where all the n gage games are.

The Web

theres a website funny enough called MEDIAPLACE that is the web version of the IRC chat room. If offers downloads for all major N gage games cracked. If your a complete retard and dont know how to use the web here is the direct link to the n gage games download page on Media Place >>>HERE<<< However finding someone that retarded would be a challenge in itself.

Installation

You need to obtain a &#39;BLZ&#39; installer, this was named after the group who cracked it, blazzard. The &#39;BLZ&#39; installer comes with most games anyway. Its a normal .SIS file that needs to be sent to your inbox and installed on your phone like a normal aplication.

Then you send the game file which will be in the format of .BLZ to your phone and use the phones system manager to move the file into the rout directory of you phones MMC. You can use the phones inbuilt one but i find it easyer to use FEXPLORER. Then go into your menu and open the application called BLZ installer and select the game from the list of games (There will only be a list of N gage games in the format of .blz there so its hard to click the wrong one) then wait while it unpacks and installs the files. Make sure you have enough room, games like tony hawks take up between 15 and 20mb&#39;s.

Then the game icon will be placed in either your menus directory or your &#39;game&#39; subfolder. I have seen all major games working on either my friends phone or mine (the none 3d games) so i can confirm it is not hard and does work, however controling tony hawks is hard and red faction could have been better. But these are well worth the hassel and you will enjoy them. Tony Hawks is only the first one from playstation so you dont have a grind meter and you can&#39;t manual. Tomb Raider is also the first on and is quite hard to control.

Hope this helps

Peerzyboy [/b][/quote]
    hey thx this helped me alot,1 of my friends uses 3650 its a cool cell,i have herd that its not good for games but it has some great features.and thx for those game info&#39;s too i want to dl tony hawk and red-faction first,those r cool games.and sure i&#39;ll buy 256mb card many of them suggested me .i have the blizzard installer too i found it on an ftp long time back all i need is to dl some games now

and does ur friend have any nice prog in his phone,i wanted some nice progs too.

5. Games   -   #5
    Because all the applications that work on the 3650 now work on the 6600 it has a very very wide varity of applications already. I suggest you check out yahoo groups as i havent not been able to find one application that i&#39;v wanted and all of them are full or cracked.
    Also check out my group &#39;james3650&#39;, everything on it will work with your phone apart from the kazaa lite installer and the grand theft auto vice city crack

But yahoo groups are the best place for applications and games alike.

If you need any more help just ask, i to was once like you but now with just a few websites and the great yahoo groups i can have praticly any phone application i want.

Peerzyboy

6. Games   -   #6
    thx i am currently noob in this feild soon i&#39;ll master it u have some cool nice progs in ur group & games too .

7. Games   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by jetje@23 February 2004 - 09:13
    guess gameworld suits this one better (if not Jack will rip my post and move it back probably )
    Fine with me.