Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: I Miss Internet. News. Badly!

I missed internet.news badly too! He was out in space opened and I lined him up with my sighted. A suddenly dog jumped upon me, sadly but it is just canine and I do not judge, and my gun discharged straight into the air. Internet.news was able to scramble away unharmed into a Nuremberg sausage.

My sad thoughts are opened and shared with you like treasures, of a sadly kind.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #122
    Hope your feeling are but still open an not hurted as you are just human and miss you sharing or alien?

they terrorize or RIAA but opened and ausiogalaxy where you sighted I hope you are not sad human and my forum at ...............

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@6 March 2004 - 02:28
    Hope your feeling are but still open an not hurted as you are just human and miss you sharing or alien?

they terrorize or RIAA but opened and ausiogalaxy where you sighted I hope you are not sad human and my forum at ...............
    Can you post a link for the internet.news post generator?

4. Lounge   -   #124
    Sam, hate to digress but you have a problem we need to discuss, seriously.

It is this situation with your evil hand and how it waves sisde to side all the time.

If you were to change the angle of the wave so that the thumb pointed up (a vertical wave) instead of to the side and employed a custom finger curl, you might find that this evil hand can, if fact, become your best friend.

Best of luck and don't forget the tissues.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #125
    Originally posted by callum+6 March 2004 - 02:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum &#064; 6 March 2004 - 02:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@6 March 2004 - 02:28

Can you post a link for the internet.news post generator?[/b][/quote]
    LINK there ya go - puick anyone of those - they are all pretty much the same.

6. Lounge   -   #126
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+6 March 2004 - 02:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 6 March 2004 - 02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by callum@6 March 2004 - 02:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam
    @6 March 2004 - 02:28

Can you post a link for the internet.news post generator?
    LINK there ya go - puick anyone of those - they are all pretty much the same. [/b][/quote]
    What should I do here?

7. Lounge   -   #127
    Hobbes I feel you sharing anf you if not the blue experience of the old KLite I had many night sessions and it told me that the is hand waving softer now but I am still opened and my hand is shared as are my thought

8. Lounge   -   #128
    Poster
    I really feel hurted, do not force your member on me from behind, whileI not look. It hurt more than the death of audio galaxy.

9. Lounge   -   #129
    I hope you are not sad human but if you are opened then I share as in my dreams and even if offline sdharin you shall come

10. Lounge   -   #130
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@6 March 2004 - 02:44
    I hope you are not sad human but if you are opened then I share as in my dreams and even if offline sdharin you shall come
    I think if i were more opened maybe it wouldn&#39;t have hurted me so much, not as much as the death of audio galaxy anyway.
    My dreams, after night sessions are always wet, maybe i not human and are alien?