Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Version

Hi folks

I've been away for a while, I have K-lite v2-4-3. I find it is still working ok, but, is there a newer version? I used to go to the 'site' page shown on the Kazaa Lite K++ page and select from the kazaa Lite downloads. I can no longer find the k-lite software download info on the web page (it is 'under construction' !!&#33 The nearest that I can find is on www.Kazaa page where the info is to pay $1+ per download. Have I missed a trick here??

Also the sheer legallity of p2p is becoming quite scarry. The spineless UK gov't will cave in to any bullying EU directives, they're all greedy lawyers after all!

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Or dont register and hunt for the file and get it simply and easily from KDP

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    what ever you do don't use 2.6 is a test build and its missing alot of the options

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@25 February 2004 - 03:00
    what ever you do don't use 2.6 is a test build and its missing alot of the options
    @minimhost: decide for yourself, ignore this post

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@25 February 2004 - 02:00
    Yes its a test build, i could say 2.4.x builds miss ALOT of options aswell

Do your builds do this? (the answer is NO btw):
    * Support Magnet links?
    * Have tabbed searches?
    * Find more sources for certain downloads (dependant on download status)?
    * Have the option to load a specific program with kazaa?
    * Have single click downloads?
    * Cancel downloads dependant on download status?
    * Have forced veiwing on traffic/ search(when not connected)?
    * Have a advanced search tab?
    * Based on KMD 2.6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Lite+26 February 2004 - 19:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 26 February 2004 - 19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@25 February 2004 - 02:00
    what ever you do don&#39;t use 2.6 is a test build and its missing alot of the options
    Yes its a test build, i could say 2.4.x builds miss ALOT of options aswell

Do your builds do this? (the answer is NO btw):
    * Support Magnet links?
    * Have tabbed searches?
    * Find more sources for certain downloads (dependant on download status)?
    * Have the option to load a specific program with kazaa?
    * Have single click downloads?
    * Cancel downloads dependant on download status?
    * Have forced veiwing on traffic/ search(when not connected)?
    * Have a advanced search tab?
    * Based on KMD 2.6 [/b][/quote]
    Just to ad to the list

Not working well
    Crashes evertime
    Slows down your pc
    bufferoverflow (makes you a nice target for DoS attacks)
    nevermindish lite dont mean to flame so dont give me that
    if you can do.. bs again aight mate

(Forgive my bad english)

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by bogaaa@26 February 2004 - 20:09
    Not working well
    Crashes evertime
    Slows down your pc
    bufferoverflow (makes you a nice target for DoS attacks)
    you describing windows ME?

I would like to point out the name RC meaning test build&#33; maybe if you took time to post exactly when these happen we could fix these. And also ALOT of things have been fixed recently

Edit: Why do you complaing about everything? Just seen your member posts

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    hey complaining is just my style but I think I have flamed you enough in the past
    and Im a better person now so lets bury the hatchet and be constructive.
    (Im doing a 12 steps program so I have to make up with ppl I have insulted and stuff)
    To be honest Lite 2.6 could become the best version if you fixed all the nasty non program
    bugs like the buffer problems wich affects every version of windows and not only ME
    as you may think. This accures mainly after the program is running while ie. when you
    do a search for lets say 5 minutes or when your downloading multiple and single files
    for about 5 minutes, you must have noticed it yourself, that there is a great bug
    that completely ruins the program and machine performance. Now I myself dont know
    what causes this problem since I am not the programer but if I had to guess I&#39;d say
    there is a line somewhere in the programing that kicks in after a while and derails the
    program by executing a command that cant be executed because a reg. key is missing
    or something and doesnt know how to stop it&#39;s attempt. Hope this cleared some things
    out and may this result in a great improvement in 2.6
    PS I hope noone reads this cuz I dont want ppl to think that I can be a nice guy

(Forgive my bad english)

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Filesharinghelp.com
    That helps alot more than you may think. Multi-tab searches are known to cause excessive memory useage on some systems - but only sharman knows why that is

May i ask what operating system? Also what build was this? Reason being some bugs have been fixed and this one may have, i dont make that part of it, FTFakes does, so will ask him later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast