Thread: Sof2:double Helix Problem

Blade025's Avatar Poster
    :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

Can anyone help me with a problem i'm having with SoF2... My problem is that when i try to run the single player it always says "Couldn't Load Default.cfg" and when i try to run the multiplayer it always says "sof2mp_default.cfg" I was wondering if anyone knows how i can fix this problem, i don't know if it's the version i have or if my computer is just ****ed up...

I downloaded this version of it....

File:SOF2_FULL[Raydog].exe
    Length:189339648 Bytes, 184902KB
    UUHash:=7nZCGdYXqT4NEpQZdX4y/e74ZNc=

if anyone has the .ISO version, can u please post the hash for it....thank you.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by Blade025@23 February 2004 - 21:58

Can anyone help me with a problem i'm having with SoF2... My problem is that when i try to run the single player it always says "Couldn't Load Default.cfg" and when i try to run the multiplayer it always says "sof2mp_default.cfg" I was wondering if anyone knows how i can fix this problem, i don't know if it's the version i have or if my computer is just ****ed up...

I downloaded this version of it....

File:SOF2_FULL[Raydog].exe
    Length:189339648 Bytes, 184902KB
    UUHash:=7nZCGdYXqT4NEpQZdX4y/e74ZNc=

if anyone has the .ISO version, can u please post the hash for it....thank you.

How did you find this file? Did you just search in kazaa because you should be the proud owner of a brand new shinny virus, who's a big retarded boy??? There are vertifieds for a reason and plus why use kaza for....a....game its just unheard off

You are asking for trouble downloading games from kazaa. Do you want curruption and virus's cause your not asking for it you'v opened up your shirt and about 100 pedo's are gaging for it thats ho stupid you are.

Kazaa can be very dangerous for games, use CDmage to check for curruption. O wait i just remembered that only works on Bin and cue so i would advise you get the full game and not some 14 year old's want stain of a version.

I also highly reccomend scanning for virus's now trhat you use kazaa. Download AVG 6.0 FREE EDITION and do a full scan and hope that you will be able to save most of your hard drive.

Bt the way who is Raydog? I havent heard of them before and i say them because im not sure if its a dog or not. If you want the full game why would you download a 180mb file when the game is 2 cd's, and why would you download a doggie (get it doggie, dodgie ha ha ha) version of the game?

Peerzyboy

BTW if this has been posted in vertifieds then i just spent 10mins moaning for nothing.

Another day another n00b destroyed by a virus.

3. Games   -   #3
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    .....thanks for your help i guess, .....I will download that anti-virus thing u told me, and check my pc...do u have any suggestion on what program i should download games from? thanks

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Blade025@23 February 2004 - 23:34
    .....thanks for your help i guess, .....I will download that anti-virus thing u told me, and check my pc...do u have any suggestion on what program i should download games from? thanks
    Hey dont get angry at me, i wa sonly helping you. Yes as a matter of fact i do have a good idea for a program. Its called bittorent, most of the people on the boards here use it.
    Theres a whole section of these boards dedicated to it if you have a look. i reccomend you get BITCOMET because i find it the best. Unlike kazaa its 'open source' so basicly theres loads of different versions try and find the one you like best. Insted of searching for files like kazaa you go to websites which host tiny ittle less than one megabyte files and you download one of them and bittorent will reconise it and in this little file it tells bittorent what to download. Theres NO chanch of curution and your extreamly unlikly to get a fake and its almost impossible to get a virus.

Compared to kazaa i get much better speeds and there is a much wider virarty of games, movies, music, tv shows, comics and software just search torrent. Or if you choose to download bitcomet it comes with some very good sites bookmarker in it for you.

The main and biggest site everybody uses is called SUPRNOVA although it does suffer from slow speeds reaching the site it is massive and is updated ever day. You just click one file and as long as you have a version of bittorent installed it will download this small file and then start downloads the proper file to wherever you set it to. Bitcomet uses very little CPU or RAM so its okay to leave your PC on over one night and have a full movie or game by the morning as lng as you have broadband.

If you use bittorent there will be no need for CDmage because No chanch or curuption or anything like that.

Hope this helps you, and you better be grateful

Peerzyboy

5. Games   -   #5
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@24 February 2004 - 01:00
    Lol i didn't mean to sound ungrateful...guess i ended up doing it anyway...i have heard about it BitTorrent but never got around to downloading form it...i will try it now...thanks

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Blade025+26 February 2004 - 00:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Blade025 @ 26 February 2004 - 00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@24 February 2004 - 01:00
    Lol i didn&#39;t mean to sound ungrateful...guess i ended up doing it anyway...i have heard about it BitTorrent but never got around to downloading form it...i will try it now...thanks [/b][/quote]
    Your welcome

Peerzyboy

7. Games   -   #7
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    Yo, dude i went on Suprnova.org and they don&#39;t have SoF2....can u tell me another torrent site that has it?........And if anyone here has the SoF2.ISO file or the NHL 2003 ISO file please give me the hash.... i&#39;ve been looking for those games for a long time and getting sick and tired of searching for them&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

GO LEAFS GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;