Thread: Uploader Needed

Hey,
    i need someone with a fast connection to upload files onto my website. If anyone is interested post here or PM me. Peace
    Shoutman.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Eummm cant You upload the files?

BOT

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    yeh i can upload them i just got shit loads of stuff to upload and i dont think i can stay on top of it all so i neeed someone to help me.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Didnt you post something like this before? or was it someone else?

Its pointless asking someone to upload. How will you send the files to the other person to upload. Its basically doing the same thing
    The time it takes to attach and send it to the other person is the same as or maybe faster to upload it yourself
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    nah this is something different, but thats why its hard coz i kinda need someone who has the stuff i want on there which is wrestling and knowone on this board like wrestling

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    So the first question should rather be whether someone has the files you want. Next question arises if they have a good bandwidth to upload
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    yeh well i spose so, but i doubt anyone has any wrestling files???