Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush And The Constitution

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    j2.

Are you saying that people that marry outside a church ceromony are not married?...please clear this up for me

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Originally posted by vegasguy@25 February 2004 - 06:57
    Hi,

Gays should be allowed to marry, they are human beings, isnt marriage a bond between two people?  Who cares if its the same sex.  Homosexuals has been around since the begining of time, by shutting homosexuals out its comparing to the racial discrimination of blacks in the slavery days.  They were denied their human rights and this damn country is doing the same.

VOTE FOR CLINTON!  Uh, I mean KERRY!

are you really comparing racism and gays wanting to be married
    huge difference, race is not a choice
    being gay is a decision that the person made they have a choice to be gay i have no problem with that.what i have a problem with is them thinking that a maraige is for anyone. its not.period.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    in my opinion: homosexuality is a disease. such laws and amendments are a cure to this wretched disease! homosexuality is usually a genetic thing. thus, it should have been abolished by not allowing lesbian couples to have sperm.

homosexual, like HIV and AIDS, should be researched and cured. it is destroying the society. by cured, i mean an actual cure, not genocide.

I had to do it. I rolled my eyes so far back in my head reading this I ended up looking forward again.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    being gay is a decision that the person made they have a choice to be gay i have no problem with that.what i have a problem with is them thinking that a maraige is for anyone. its not.period.
    Skaterperson,
    I see, from a quick perusal of your post history, that you average one post a month.

That's just about right.
    See you next month.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by sk8er789@25 February 2004 - 16:30
    there is not a choice to be gay, they are or are not, the choice only comes as to acting on it or not. I have posted this before,homosexuality is when someone is sexually attracted to same sex one is no less gay because one decides to be celebate just as one is no less hetrosexual because one is a virgin

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Originally posted by clocker@26 February 2004 - 02:22
    Skaterperson,
    I see, from a quick perusal of your post history, that you average one post a month.

That's just about right.
    See you next month.
    have you heard of not spending your life on a computer?
    no wonder you dont know shit about the REAL world...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by vidcc@25 February 2004 - 18:38
    j2.

Are you saying that people that marry outside a church ceromony are not married?...please clear this up for me 
    vidcc-

Having re-read my post, I don't see what led you to infer this....please clear this up for me.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by sk8er789@25 February 2004 - 16:30

no wonder you dont know shit about the REAL world...
    If this is the "real world" then no thanks.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Sk8er

If you knew anything about the real world you wouldn't be saying that one in ten people should not have the right to be happy in a commited relationship.

Why would you choose to be gay? What makes is so apealing about being in a small minority that a large proportion of the population hates/fears/discriminates against?

Why do you give a sh*t about someone else getting married anyway?

In this REAL world that you talk about, most people have got more important things to worry about than the marital arrangements of consenting adults. Perhaps you may like to join us here...

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    h1
    What makes homosexuals any less human than the rest of us? Just because we don't accept something doesn't mean it's wrong.

In my opinion, this is almost the very same thing as McCarthyism or racism.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast