Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Wrong

Just formatted the computer, installed XP pro, now in device manager i get this:
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/driversprobdisafuh.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    What is the problem here?
    I have a HP pavilion a320n and I don't have any of the cd's that came with it to install the drivers
    any help :helpsmile: '

Wile

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    u need the drivers for they peices of hardware. try the hp site for them

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ok most of the time with these brand name comps there are restore disks that come with them, on one of the disks will be all the drivers you need

dont auto start the cd, just right click and open each cd till you find the drivers folder, it will be there

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by scottwile@25 February 2004 - 00:53
    don't have any of the cd's that came with it to install the drivers
    any help :helpsmile: '
    i dont think he can do that.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I know I keep posting this site but it does work.
    http://www.zhangduo.com/udi.html

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by peat moss@24 February 2004 - 22:25
    Thanks peat moss, His comp isn't up and running right now, but I will download and burn this for him and give it to him tomorow :beerchug:
    Hope it works!
    Thanks

Kai

EDIT actually does software work if it is saved to a floppy? I've never tried it, not sure if a floppy can handle it
    no sense burning it if it's small enough to work on a floppy, man it's been a while since i've used a floppy!
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    update to service pack 1 then right click each device that still remains and click uninstall for each one that is still having a ? beside it, then restart and they will install.

since he cant use the internet as his ethernet card is not installed maybe kaiweiler could download it for him (the full install version wich is over 100mb) and burn that to a cd, that is if whatever the other thing he got for him doesnt work.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by kaiweiler+24 February 2004 - 18:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaiweiler @ 24 February 2004 - 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peat moss@24 February 2004 - 22:25
    Thanks peat moss, His comp isn&#39;t up and running right now, but I will download and burn this for him and give it to him tomorow :beerchug:
    Hope it works&#33;
    Thanks

Kai

EDIT actually does software work if it is saved to a floppy? I&#39;ve never tried it, not sure if a floppy can handle it
    no sense burning it if it&#39;s small enough to work on a floppy, man it&#39;s been a while since i&#39;ve used a floppy&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Thats why I like it Kai it fits on a floppy &#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@24 February 2004 - 22:58
    update to service pack 1 then right click each device that still remains and click uninstall for each one that is still having a ? beside it, then restart and they will install.

since he cant use the internet as his ethernet card is not installed maybe kaiweiler could download it for him (the full install version wich is over 100mb) and burn that to a cd, that is if whatever the other thing he got for him doesnt work.
    Yeah his onboard lan doesn&#39;t work, but I gave him a PCI ethernet card I had and we installed that, so his internet was working.
    but yeah, i will tell him to install sp1 and give him that and that prog that peat moss recommended, as his entire computer is down at the moment. should be back up soon though with any luck
    thanks

Kai
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast